Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Collin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sour-lemon-face.jpg
    52cfff0fec3a6c2ac2e3d8ac4f2eea83.jpg
    20150908_211049.jpg
    download_4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjm697.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 8 years ago
    Quoted from Warbound:

What really ticks me off are the people that lie and play boths sides of the price game. When they are buying (or not an owner), they bash other peoples prices should be lower, when they are selling they post much higher values. I have busted more than one person, on pinside, contradicting themselves regarding low/high prices. I won't say the names because I will probably get banned for it. Most here know them. What stinks too is the trades around here. Not everyone but many value their pin $1k, or more, higher in a trade and your pin is always valued $1k less. Lol. I have learned to just ignore those members and other price police! They ruin most for sale threads!

If we're all honest with ourselves, we all wanna buy low &sell high if possible,everyone does this!everyone! I recently got bashed (don't care) for a trade deal that people valued my pin at much lower than what I was asking for, after that trade(I was successful) I've seen at least 3 others posted and 1 posted for 1k over what I wanted for mine lol, if this guy gets his price? The next guy will want 500 more for his and so on,so on etc.. moral of this story is, price police don't generally hurt deals if anything they bring attention to what your trying to sell or trade so you can find that 1 person that's willing to entertain that deal! Even if it's overpriced to the masses?? We're all manipulators and know exactly what we're doing with each and every post! Whether it be negative or positive we all know the likely outcome! Only difference with me is that.....I Don't care what your asking price, and if i do? Ill pm ya! Ha ha! Peace..

I love price police, bring it bitches!.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mjm697.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-police-1?tu=mjm697 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.