Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Snowyetti
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Are Pinball Machines Overpriced??”

• Yes 91 votes
      75%
    • No 31 votes
      25%

(122 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamera9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago

I bought my first game in 82 for 75.00, I have a friend who still finds them for that price, usually more. He fixes them and sells them around 400 to 600 after he has spent a great deal of time getting it to work and play well. Every time I mention a deal like this people tell me it is not a new game. I guess it is new or nothing for a lot of people. I spent 35 years in this hobby before I could afford my first new game. I love my new game, but I still go to my friend's to play when I can. It is all pinball and there is an entry point for everyone.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gamera9.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-of-pinball?tu=gamera9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.