Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by dung
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I just picked up a large lot of pins, some of which I plan to keep, but many of which I will be selling in the near future. Among the games recently picked up are Goldeneye, Frankenstein, Who Dunnit, STNG, BS Dracula, WPT, Flintstones, Elvis Gold, Banzai Run, Blackwater 100, Spring Break, Baywatch, and Harley 3rd Edition. But the one that is giving me pricing trouble is Sega's Golden Cue.

It is in excellent cosmetic condition, although dirty and in need of a shop job. It is missing the DMD and display power supply, which it looks like is available. But, according to IPDB, there were only 10 made. If true, this is one of the ten.
Anyone have any idea how to price something like this? Thanks!

#2 5 years ago

I recall seeing Golden Cue for around $3600 one time on Mr. Pinball

#3 5 years ago

No one with any further info on an apparently very rare game? Only 10 made is really unusual, it seems to me.

#4 5 years ago

Isn’t it the same gameplay as Sharkey’s Shootout? If it were working I’d say it’d be worth 2x what a Sharkey’s goes for, approx 4K.

#5 5 years ago

Well I looked at the Ipdb listing and it seems the gameplay is different. Interesting...

#6 5 years ago

They reused the cab and layout for sharky's shootout. Problem is that there have been a few golden cues listed over the year and they just don't seem to sell. I recall one sitting on the chicago cl for months on end for 4k. Big part of the problem is that its just not super fun, its kinda ugly, and its a 90s sega.

Please understand rare does not always mean valuable which is something the guy sitting on the unshopped vnd proto for 20k should learn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Gainesville, GA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 84.99
$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 27.95
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 63.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Washington, NJ
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-help-sega-golden-cue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.