(Topic ID: 216762)

Fair Pinball Buying/Selling. What is considered good pinball etiquette?

By ASOA

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 188 posts
  • 93 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Brazy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is it ok to turn a big profit on selling a sought after pinball machine?”

• YES! 233 votes
      73%
    • NO! 43 votes
      13%
    • MAYBE! 43 votes
      13%

(319 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StylesBitchly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#106 5 years ago

It goes like this. You ask exorbidant price for machine, you look like a douchebag to everyone who isn't a douchebag!
    Cheers!

#123 5 years ago
    Quoted from minnesota13:

Pinball Selling Rules:
    There are no rules.
    Pinball Buying Rules:
    Don't buy it if you don't want it.

I concur!
    However, I shall reiterate..
    You ask exorbidant price for machine, you look like a douchebag to everyone who isn't a douchebag!
    Cheers!

#157 5 years ago
    Quoted from irobot:

Every time I read a thread like this in a collecting forum, it reinforces my decision to get the absolute maximum amount of money for everything I sell.

You will have to define "absolute maximum" with an actual number! But if you are going to ask an exorbidant (that means unreasonably high) price, i.e. price gouging, then IMHO you would qualify as a Douchbag! And I will laugh at you along with most other Pinsiders. LOL! But if you're OK with that, then by all means be my guest. There IS a sucker born every minute

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider StylesBitchly.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-gouging-in-pinball-what-is-considered-good-pinball-etiquett?tu=StylesBitchly and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.