“Purchase Rolling Stones LE?”

• Great game, buy it. Start me up. 10 votes
    14%
  • Not bad for a little while. Mixed Emotions 18 votes
    25%
  • Wild horses couldn't drag it to your door. NO 44 votes
    61%

(72 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benetboy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 8 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Thanks for all your input. I decided to pass on TRS. It's almost 3hrs away and I'm not driving 6 hrs to play a game that doesn't sound promising and is way over priced.

I passed on my first chance on a HUO RSpro after an hour in the dark drive there and an hour back. Regretted everyday after I got home. Bought a RSLE from Mike at the GAP in West Chicago and we will never let it go. LOVE IT for what it is. FUN!! Great Music, and a wife pleaser. This is one she will step up to and play a few. Nice. Suggest KISSLE if that makes sense for you. In Phoenix? Stop over and play some and decide for yourself.

#63 8 years ago
Quoted from Hawkeyepin:

There are some limited times where the flow is pretty good on the game but the entire package is really underwhelming. Mick on the disco stick was kind of fun for a bit but not like Drac on MB. I don't know how else to describe it other than its a really "low energy" game. Elvis was kind of the same deal. Its like they try to emulate the rock stars (for those two pins) when they are old and fatigued versus capturing the energy when they were younger. AC/DC and Metallica got it right IMO.

I respectively disagree, Elvis w/ four full size flippers is an excellent pinball machine with a lot going on during MB especially in the upper PF. RS and Elvis are both great games I would never let go, but only similar in that they are music pins.

My RSLE with the second set of buttons to activate the lane and drain blockers is a true mental crossword puzzle that tests my brain in a different dimension. If I would guess, this game and its second set of buttons is a way to stave off Alzheimer's. Those blocker flippers will mess with you, seriously. It hurts! My brain hurts!! Dr. Gumby please....

1 week later
#84 8 years ago

I played my LE's last night. First KISSLE, the Elvis Gold, then RSLE then AC/DC LE and then MOPLE for three games each. Each one is different and a keeper with great play and music to boot. MODS:LED back panels, LED color flashing speaker panel, shaker, upgrade speaker system, mirror blades, Invisisglass assuming all LEDs installed would be essential.

Rock on...Thanks to Jody Dankberg at Stern!!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider benetboy78.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-fun-rolling-stones-le?tu=benetboy78 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.