Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Craig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

What is the going price for HUO vs. NIB? If they are close might as well try to find NIB.......

#2 4 years ago

NIB = $4500-$4850 shipped

Personally I'd have to see a $3500 HUO, which is $3900 after shipping, to go that route over NIB

So offer what you want to pay for a HUO & if all else fails just buy a new one & be done with it.

#3 4 years ago

Haven't seen a HUO below $4k.......and now with the new code....? I don't think you will find one under $4200, but i could be wrong

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

NIB = $4500-$4850 shipped

Cool, then can someone put me in touch with these people selling NIB shipped ST Pro's for $4,500-$4,600

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

Cool, then can someone put me in touch with these people selling NIB shipped ST Pro's for $4,500-$4,600

Me too

#6 4 years ago

Call 6 distro's.

Let them know you're bank wiring cash, not credit

Have it shipped to a commercial dock instead of a resi driveway

I bet you hear $4650 or less

You're welcome

Now do remember I said $4500-$4850. The latter can be had while using a credit card for rewards which drops your cost another 1-2% when the statement hits & it also includes resi shipping. That's from a well known distro where Marijuana is legal.

Now that you know it's time put your money where your mouth is & buy one

What kind of person pays $4200 + $400 shipping for a used game when NIB is the same or $50-$250 more?

I sound harsh, not trying to be. Buy some games gentlemen!

#7 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Call 6 distro's.
You're welcome
You do know I said $4500-$4850 right? The latter can be had while using a credit card for rewards which drops your cost another 1-2% when the statement hits & it also includes resi shipping. That's from a well known distro where Marijuana is legal.
Now that you know it's time put your money where your mouths is & buy one
What kind of person pays $4200 + $400 shipping for a used game when NIB is the same or $50-$250 more?

Yeah I had a discussion with someone about this at league (you know who you are!), and I feel bad for the people paying these prices for HUO games in production that are more than NIB.

If you and a buddy get together and buy machines at the same time you save even MORE on shipping, and it's below $4500 a piece.

#8 4 years ago

Sold my hou 2 months ago for 4200

#9 4 years ago

There really are not any HUO for sale after the new code came out, so it looks to be NIB city baby! I prefer ST over MET, but they are both available NIB right now and both are awesome games. Get them now or wait until ???
Good luck.

#10 4 years ago

My HOU ST has shaker, protecters, alt translight etc etc you aint getting it for $3900. lol

#11 4 years ago

It seems like here are a lot of people interested in ST after the code update. I wonder if sales have increased since the update. If so, I also wonder if Stern realizes that complete code = better sales. I was never really interested in ST, but with all the praise I really want to find one to play and see for myself!

#12 4 years ago

I just bought one and waiting to hear a delivery date. Should be this week or early next week. My price was in the range stated above. If HUO is only a couple hundred less buying new is the pretty obvious choice.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Flack:

I also wonder if Stern realizes that complete code = better sales.

They have been in the pinball business for a long time so of course they know it but they don't have a bottomless bucket of money to hire and train new programers. Besides no matter how much they try to think up and debug new code some things can only be sorted out over time and IF they have the manpower to throw at it.

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Call 6 distro's.
You're welcome
Now do remember I said $4500-$4850. The latter can be had while using a credit card for rewards which drops your cost another 1-2% when the statement hits & it also includes resi shipping. That's from a well known distro where Marijuana is legal.
Now that you know it's time put your money where your mouth is & buy one
I sound harsh, not trying to be. Buy some games gentlemen!

With Pros going for $4,600-$4,700'ish shipped how much can Premiums be had for using the same criteria?

Its also handed to find someone I can trust with a commercial dock to revive my order?

#15 4 years ago
Quoted from BigDan:

Its also handed to find someone I can trust with a commercial dock to revive my order?

I'm not sure what that sentence/question is supposed to mean, but you can just pick it up at the actual delivery depot hub that is closest to you. I usually do this because it saves them from potentially forking it a few more time to move it to another delivery truck.

#16 4 years ago

Oh I thought I had to find a commercial dock on my own, I didn't know that they provide a depot location where it can be picked up.

#17 4 years ago

What do we think about price for a premium? I have never bought NIB. Help me, oh wise folks. Feel free to PM me if you would prefer and have time to help me out w/ a NIB purchase.

1 week later
#18 4 years ago

I don't know if this is any help, but I sold my STLE for somewhere between 85 and 90% of its original cost.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Colgate, WI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside