Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bulb (resized).jpg
tb (resized).jpg
Rose Bowl (resized).jpg
Barnacle Bill (resized).jpg
10282DB1-E649-4F41-9E11-6670054C91DE (resized).jpeg
A5E6926D-D097-44AE-893E-6078766B056A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from timab2000:

Wow............ I said something on this site that someone took offence to, and I was warned I'd be thrown off the site. I guess the PC police on this site pick and choose who can say what. Double standard!!
I don't even know what RPG stands for and is "spinside" a reference to this site?? Hard to get offended when you don't even know what everyone is talking about with all your 3 letter abbreviated codes.

And yes, Pinsiders do seem to love their acronyms, as if it were some type of insider code. As an airline pilot in a prior life, I was the king of acronyms (take a look: https://www.faa.gov/jobs/abbreviations/ ) That said, now I try to NEVER use acronyms in a post, or at least if I do, spell it out the first time, then put the acronym in parenthesis, so when I use it again later in the post, readers will understand.

RGP means rec.group.pinball, a wonderful Google forum chock full of information. I highly recommend it. Just google RGP pinball.

#51 5 years ago

It would've sold for $1000 easy at the auction in Tulsa a couple of months ago. But those were the highest prices I've ever seen paid for used pinball machines.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinpilot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-estimate-for-a-neighbor?tu=pinpilot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.