Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bulb (resized).jpg
tb (resized).jpg
Rose Bowl (resized).jpg
Barnacle Bill (resized).jpg
10282DB1-E649-4F41-9E11-6670054C91DE (resized).jpeg
A5E6926D-D097-44AE-893E-6078766B056A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mopar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 6 years ago

Quite a few years ago I had this title. The backglass was in poor condition. A very well known
(at the time) woodrail collector was lacking just a few woodrail titles to complete his collection.
Double Shuffle was one of them. He agreed that he would find me a nice Flipper Cowboy if
I found a nice backglass. I had a backglass made (came out nice), and I acquired my first Flipper
Cowboy. I know what he paid for the Flipper Cowboy. To him, at that time, this title was worth
quite a bit to have in his collection..

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Rarity and condition count for something.

Very true. After getting the backglass made, it was in just about the same condition as another
1949 machine that you're aware of..
I haven't givin' it a thought, but now that I think of it, I haven't seen that original backglass since
back then. Not sure what happened to it. It's on file. I just may have another made just to have..

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

The "fairy tale" sales or all the Gottlieb AAB "Fipper" series.

I'm still one of them that has that focus. I've had mutiple sets of the Flipper series and still have
all of a full set, just haven't had them set up yet, but they will be. I also focused on the true 2
Player Gottlieb AAB machines, which I'm proud to say that I recently accomplished..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mopar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-estimate-for-a-neighbor?tu=mopar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.