DC51D0ED-4C6F-42FE-A6EB-B675AD27C462 (resized).jpeg
CA71CF4E-58F9-4285-B04E-A339451DDE21 (resized).jpeg
DE97FD6C-F437-42EC-8F56-B86B9BB6CF9B (resized).jpeg
8AF499EF-F3E0-460B-B044-15E0A3B41527 (resized).jpeg
881014FC-2E53-487A-8589-9B554168EEE8 (resized).jpeg
BC4A6603-D1BC-4F37-9C71-29154AAAC6F7 (resized).jpeg
033A8F64-D866-4C07-8C23-540C149793D9 (resized).jpeg
E6E3D548-1C9D-4E84-8096-F2462E26E547 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

**Price drop $7600: TRON: Legacy (Pro)**

Featured Ad

Added: 2019-04-27 19:08:36 UTC • Ended: May 26th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,600 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Super nice very low plays HUO Tron pro (pinball refinery MI) with $3000+ in mods.

mods include:

Flynn sign
Color DMD
Back Box interactive lights
Speaker lights with cycle inserts
Arcade mod
Chrome armor
Chrome shooter knob
Metal illuminated apron
Full lock down bar assemble
light cycle topper

clear spinning disc mod
Under cabinet lights
illuminated ELI ramp mod
Light mod syncs the lights from topper, ramps and under-cabinet light (mod is no longer available).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lighting-mod-for-tron-ramp-kit-owners-gauging-interest
Shaker
illuminated light cycle mod
lighted recognizer mod
Full Leds
Pinbits plastic protectors
Illuminated flipper buttons
metallic Tron side art blades
chrome pop bumpers
Cliffy in shooter lane
Mantis Scoop protector
3 Tron figurines Clue, Gem and Zuse with illuminated cane
https://www.hookedonpinball.com/store/p1/Tron-Caster-Zuse-Figure-with-EL-Cane-Pinball-Mod.html

Will subtract $400 without color DMD

Item photos

CA71CF4E-58F9-4285-B04E-A339451DDE21 (resized).jpeg
BC4A6603-D1BC-4F37-9C71-29154AAAC6F7 (resized).jpeg
033A8F64-D866-4C07-8C23-540C149793D9 (resized).jpeg
881014FC-2E53-487A-8589-9B554168EEE8 (resized).jpeg
E6E3D548-1C9D-4E84-8096-F2462E26E547 (resized).jpeg
0A0966A2-1867-42DC-AE0F-05D9DE757C5A (resized).jpeg
DE97FD6C-F437-42EC-8F56-B86B9BB6CF9B (resized).jpeg
DC51D0ED-4C6F-42FE-A6EB-B675AD27C462 (resized).jpeg
8AF499EF-F3E0-460B-B044-15E0A3B41527 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rai's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rai's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Windermere, FL, US

#2 4 years ago

Would consider some trades + cash coming my way.

#3 4 years ago

Oh man, this Tron was mine for a couple years... absolutely loaded and truly stunning in motion. It's worth every penny you're asking and a LOT more when you add up the amount of premium mods and lighting upgrades. GLWS, somebody will be very happy!

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Oh man, this Tron was mine for a couple years... absolutely loaded and truly stunning in motion. It's worth every penny you're asking and a LOT more when you add up the amount of premium mods and lighting upgrades. GLWS, somebody will be very happy!

Thanks. Love this pin.

I’m sure there’s a couple mods I didn’t list too.

#5 4 years ago

Yup, in addition to the interactive flashing backbox LED kit I also added a programable strip up the middle the pulses with the beam... and the way out of production board Herg made also syncs up the speaker lights with the ramps & topper. Looks so good! Also added those little Chevron colored plastics at the ends of the ramps. Most importantly it has a clear plastic disc and I believe a couple spares? Anyways, enjoy your time with it! Wish I could keep them all

#6 4 years ago

Great looking pin! Great seller too, bought a pin from Phil and it was in amazing shape.

#7 4 years ago

Bump for a beautiful game! My timing sucks, these always come up after I buy a game, GLWS!

#8 4 years ago

got a couple of trade offers but nothing that overly interests me.

#9 4 years ago

Let me guess Maverick and T2 for trade? Awesome looking Tron. bump!

Quoted from rai:

got a couple of trade offers but nothing that overly interests me.

#10 4 years ago

F147A183-BC5F-457D-814C-31E489CDBEB2 (resized).pngF147A183-BC5F-457D-814C-31E489CDBEB2 (resized).png

#11 4 years ago

Just wait for the vault and all trons will drop in price.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Just wait for the vault and all trons will drop in price.

how long you been waiting???

Don't crap on this for sale post.

#13 4 years ago

Vault may or may not come. I think this is an good price for what’s included. If you’ve ever bought new and added mods you’ll realize how quickly they add up. Little things like cliffys to big items like Color DMD, ramp lights, arcade mod etc.

Some of these mods are not even available anymore.

#14 4 years ago

Friday afternoon bump.

#16 4 years ago

Pretty.

#17 4 years ago

Still available

#18 4 years ago

Vault...sigh. Not going to happen, but even if it did, the game would likely be 6-7k and wouldn't have any of these great mods.

If I didn't already have 2 TRON's, I'd be all over this Great looking example.

#19 4 years ago

I’d take this over a Vault, chrome is so pretty!

#20 4 years ago

This game looks fabulous. It is a well modded game. Working on some similar ones on mine. If you are not in a rush just be patient someone who recognizes the value will buy it. The last 6 years people are hoping for a vault but nothing yet. Glwts.

#21 4 years ago

Why buy this when there could be a vault?

We've been saying the same dumb thing for 5 years and counting. Guess what - when it comes out, it will be 7200 and not have nearly the amount of nice mods this one has.

Don't be a dumbass and pass on this b/c of a vault. Game looks awesome and OP is a good person to deal with. I wouldn't drop this too much more - the right person will buy.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Vault may or may not come. I think this is an good price for what’s included. If you’ve ever bought new and added mods you’ll realize how quickly they add up. Little things like cliffys to big items like Color DMD, ramp lights, arcade mod etc.
Some of these mods are not even available anymore.

This price seems to be awfully good for what I see here, you are being very fair with this one, congratulations to whomever gets it..

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from ZEN:

This price seems to be awfully good for what I see here, you are being very fair with this one, congratulations to whomever gets it..

Initially had it priced $8K but I think there is a psychological barrier to that number.

If anyone found a Tron pro with no mods it'd probably be $5500 (no mods). This one has $3000++ in mods.

But I can see not everyone want's a max loaded Tron, some may be happy with $1500 in mods (lit ramps, color DMD, Arcade mod, LEDs, Cliffys, plastic protectors).

#24 4 years ago

I was going to PM you offer of nicely modded TSPP+Cash, then I see you already have TSPP.. haha damn.

Quoted from rai:

Initially had it priced $8K but I think there is a psychological barrier to that number.
If anyone found a Tron pro with no mods it'd probably be $5500 (no mods). This one has $3000++ in mods.
But I can see not everyone want's a max loaded Tron, some may be happy with $1500 in mods (lit ramps, color DMD, Arcade mod, LEDs, Cliffys, plastic protectors).

It seems the only way mods have any resell value is when they're outside the game. Installed, they're maybe worth 50% of their cost... bet you could part out the mods in the game and make more overall on the sale.

#25 4 years ago

It seems like everyone likes the mods but doesn’t want to pay for them. I’d take off color DMD, Arcade and Flynn sign and subtract $600 if that helps any.

Some other mods are too hard to move.

#26 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

It seems like everyone likes the mods but doesn’t want to pay for them. I’d take off color DMD, Arcade and Flynn sign and subtract $600 if that helps any.

Shoot me a price with no colordmd or action figures. Also, do you have original parts that came off the game?

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

The ColorDMD on this title shines...can’t imagine anyone asking it to be removed.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

The ColorDMD on this title shines...can’t imagine anyone asking it to be removed.

I have a blue led that I prefer.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

I have a blue led that I prefer.

Tron Mods are one of the few pins where I think they are needed and can be close to dollar for dollar. The ramp lighting, arcade mod, light cycles, flynn all give this game its personality. The herg board is no longer avail and gives a cool sync effect with llighting.

RustyLizard if you are coming form wisonsin I'm looking at a pin there I can cover gas

#30 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Tron Mods are one of the few pins where I think they are needed and can be close to dollar for dollar. The ramp lighting, arcade mod, light cycles, flynn all give this game its personality. The herg board is no longer avail and gives a cool sync effect with llighting.
RustyLizard if you are coming form wisonsin I'm looking at a pin there I can cover gas

Yeah, my old AMH. I'm on vacation next week. Covering tolls also?

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Better yet, let's meet half way. I need to find a way to get rid of some of the unwanted stuff on this Tron to get the price where I need it to be.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Shoot me a price with no colordmd or action figures. Also, do you have original parts that came off the game?

I’m not shipping the pin at this time. Cash and carry.

I’ll PM you with price if you’re able to come pick it up. I’m not really saying the dolls are that much tbh. I can’t do anything with them.

The color dmd would be able to replace with regular red dmd.

I’m responding to other PM so will shoot you a pm in a bit.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I’m not shipping the pin at this time. Cash and carry.
I’ll PM you with price if you’re able to come pick it up. I’m not really saying the dolls are that much tbh. I can’t do anything with them.
The color dmd would be able to replace with regular red dmd.
I’m responding to other PM so will shoot you a pm in a bit.

How would you know if it was really me and I didn't send someone else to pick it up and pay you?

#34 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

How would you know if it was really me and I didn't send someone else to pick it up and pay you?

AS long as they have 7800 Ive done 50+ deals. Never had anyone impersonate a pinsider I live about 30 min from RAI and help him with his pins. Whoever gets this Tron will have a stunning pin. You need to see the lighting in action to appreciate it

#35 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

AS long as they have 7800 Ive done 50+ deals. Never had anyone impersonate a pinsider I live about 30 min from RAI and help him with his pins. Whoever gets this Tron will have a stunning pin. You need to see the lighting in action to appreciate it

You know him? Way to go and foil my plan of having someone pick it up for me and not following his rules.

#36 4 years ago

$$$

Price Drop $7600

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

$$$
Price Drop $7600

Makes me want to have a conversation with my bank account, but Wonka isn’t paying for itself...

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Makes me want to have a conversation with my bank account, but Wonka isn’t paying for itself...

Buy wonka in 6 months. Saves money

#39 4 years ago

Friday Eve bump!

#40 4 years ago

it was only Thursday evening …. bump

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Buy wonka in 6 months. Saves money

I agree. Buy this Tron, play for 6 months or whenever wonka actually comes out, then get wonka.

Great looking game and fair price. Unfortunately, everything slows down in summer but this will sell. Too nice not too. GLWS.

#42 4 years ago

Sale was pending but Tron is back on the market.

#43 4 years ago

Doesn't look like your shipping? thread didn't help much. You are listing 3D translite as a mod. Do you still have original(s)? Looking for any added value to make this worth the trip.

#44 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Looking for any added value to make this worth the trip

Added value? LOL This literally has every single rare expensive mod, many unavailable, presently installed. The 3D translite was probably factory on this but wasn’t on most later runs.

#45 4 years ago

That is a heckuva trip though! If you swing by NYC you’re welcome to play some pinball at my place

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Added value? LOL This literally has every single rare expensive mod, many unavailable, presently installed. The 3D translite was probably factory on this but wasn’t on most later runs.

What I was getting at was 3D translite was listed as a mod and part of the expensive upgrades. Can't claim it at full value unless original one is included.

I am on vacation this week and the drive would be nuts so I need to squeak out every dollar I can to make it make sense. Not denying that this game is loaded.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

What I was getting at was 3D translite was listed as a mod and part of the expensive upgrades. Can't claim it at full value unless original one is included.

The same applies, for colour DMD, and to a lesser degree side rails, LEDs, powder coated legs, etc. etc., I see this in oh so many for sale adds - it's disappointing

#48 4 years ago

This is such a good deal - If you are thinking about getting a TRON and have a way to get to MD then I would get it ASAP.

#49 4 years ago

I am not putting down Rusty I know where he is talking about. If he had a few bits here and there he can part out and make the core pin less expensive.

I will say that no other translight will work on this pin because the illuminated back box light is specific for this with the pulsing light any other translight would be useless on this and only used for sale of whatever $65-75

To make everyone happy I will subtract the 3D translight from the description. But I do know these are hard to find or worth $300 if you had to buy on a Tron that didn't include it.

I am sure there are some things that I left off the list

#50 4 years ago

I think you’re coming in about $600-800 too high. People don’t pay for mods that much, although TRON is probably the most modded title. I’m not a mod guy, the only must have mod for this one is the arcade cabinet upgrade for above the scoop.

If they do remake them, they’ll likely list at spider man remake prices, so $6000-$6500 vs street price of regular pro at $5600. I think if you priced this at $6800 it would be gone and $7000 it might take a few days

I bought NIB a pro on the third run and paid $5k shipped. I sold it bone stock minus some Cliffys for $5500 2 years later. It would probably fetch $6k in the same condition now

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-drop-for-sale-tron-legacy-pro?hl=halfwasted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.