(Topic ID: 119673)

Price Check:These Zaccaria pins

By xDragonWarrior

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 9 years ago

Time Machine would probably be the easiest to find in the US , Just a guess on price but somewhere in the range of $1,000 + or - depending on condition .
Pinball Champ my friend bought one a few years ago for $500 in decent condition but it was missing a lens insert in the playfield , Other wise nice .
Robot great game not so easy to find , around 7 years ago my friend got one for $1000 in nice condition , I would have no problem paying him $1600 for it today but he could probably get more and has no intention of selling it any time soon .
Farfalla could have bought one last year from a friend $1000 and it would have come with an extra (mostly populated ) playfield . I did buy just the playfield .
I bought a Devil riders from a friend not too long ago paid $200 but it needed quite a bit of work and had no backglass

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jeffersonville, IN
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider trilogybeer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-checkthese-zaccaria-pins?tu=trilogybeer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.