(Topic ID: 85494)

Price check:Gottlieb Alien Star

By xDragonWarrior

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

How much would one of these bad boys cost me in pretty good shape?.

#2 10 years ago

$500 seems right for a working Alien Star in good condition. Been wanting to play one of these for a while!

#3 10 years ago

Ive been interested in buying one too, but I heard the game stinks (boring).

#4 10 years ago

I sold mine last year for 500-600. I'm not exactly sure on the price. I actually thought the game was a lot of fun and fast. The multiball is kinda of challenging and and I love hitting that spinner on the fly. I would buy it back I it were offered to me.

#5 10 years ago

This one's on my "to buy" list, 500 is about what I was figuring. Love the artwork and sound effects.

#6 10 years ago

The $500 price being quoted seems a bit low for such a fun game (if in good unrestored condition), mine's a keeper and not going anywhere any time soon.

Steve

#7 10 years ago

In January, one was for sale with an asking price of $500 locally.

Took about a week for the guy to sell it.

Don't know what it finally sold for.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

The $500 price being quoted seems a bit low for such a fun game (if in good unrestored condition), mine's a keeper and not going anywhere any time soon.
Steve

I agree, one in good condition should be $700 to $750 I'd think.

#9 10 years ago

I lost out on one I was bidding for on Ebay a couple of months ago. I believe it ended up selling for around $650. Looked to be in really good shape.

#10 10 years ago

Pends condition. The game is awesome and has been showing up at major tourneys. I have one that is in super condition. cabinet and playfield very clean and almost perfect 10. Bg has some lifting. I was offered 1500 and turned it down. .conditon matters. If you have not played a nice properly set one, you dont know what your missing. In multiball you can get 50X spinner value for about 10 seconds if you do the right "2" things. Its crazy.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-checkgottlieb-alien-star and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.