Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinzrfun
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8789 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8788 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8787 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8786 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8785 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8784 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8783 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8767 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8766 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8765 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8764 (resized).jpg
    IMG_8763 (resized).jpg
    #1 2 years ago

Based on the pics, I would like to know what you think this Bobby Orr Power Play is worth. It has a NOS backglass, CPR playfield, repainted cabinet and all the metal chromed. The inside was not done, but it's fully working. TIA

IMG_8763 (resized).jpgIMG_8763 (resized).jpgIMG_8764 (resized).jpgIMG_8764 (resized).jpgIMG_8765 (resized).jpgIMG_8765 (resized).jpgIMG_8766 (resized).jpgIMG_8766 (resized).jpgIMG_8767 (resized).jpgIMG_8767 (resized).jpg
    #2 2 years ago

Any thoughts...

#3 2 years ago

BOPP are tough to say. Several super nice restores in the archives were asking 7-8000 but didn’t list what they sold for. I’m so behind the pricing curve anymore. If I had to guess…. 4-5000?? I’ll follow this for more people’s input. GLWS

#4 2 years ago

Still looking for a little more help.

#5 2 years ago

I’d really like to see the inside.I had one years ago and I sold it for under $1,000. Market has changed drastically since then but I have sold very nicely restored games of the same era for around $4,000 ( inside cabinet and bottom side of playfield included in the restore). Based on the puctures I’d say $4,000. If the inside of the cabinet and bottom side of the playfield are not well done I’d say less than $4,000.

#6 2 years ago

I’ll agree that is probably between 4-5000. Closer to 5k.

You’ve probably got as much in chrome/polished parts as a worn BOPP sells for.

If the interior was done, over 5k would be reasonable, as that shows more attention to detail. Also depends on what the underside components of pf looks like too.

#7 2 years ago

Get some pictures. If asking price is $4,000 or higher the seller should provide any pictures of any area that you ask for. Better yet, if possible, check the game out in person. No pictures of inside of cabinet or bottom side of playfield would be a deal breaker for me if seller is asking anything over $3,500. Pictures of anything means there is nothing to hide. Halfway restores are not worth as much as full restores.

#8 2 years ago

I agree. A few more pics would help. And for the most value, I would change out the apron to more original colors.

#9 2 years ago

Here you go. This was not restored by me, it's the way I bought it. I've got nothing to hide. Can post more of the cabinet in the morning when I get my dolly upstairs to pull it out.

IMG_8783 (resized).jpgIMG_8783 (resized).jpgIMG_8784 (resized).jpgIMG_8784 (resized).jpgIMG_8785 (resized).jpgIMG_8785 (resized).jpgIMG_8786 (resized).jpgIMG_8786 (resized).jpgIMG_8787 (resized).jpgIMG_8787 (resized).jpgIMG_8788 (resized).jpgIMG_8788 (resized).jpgIMG_8789 (resized).jpgIMG_8789 (resized).jpg

#10 2 years ago

Sorry, I had the impression that you were looking to buy this game and the first couple photos were all you had to work with.

#11 2 years ago

Have had several BOPP over the years.
    One was CPR PF, perfect BG, clean painted cabinet, all metal buffed out.
    Had a hard time getting $2600, that was 3 years ago.

Based on pictures price $3600-$3800.
    Market demand is on games made in last 30 years DMD and up.

Ultimately your looking for that hockey fans that remembers Bobby

#12 2 years ago

Looks like several beers were spilled in that cabinet, and by the condition of the chime units it was overlooked completely. A shame to do all the other work and not spend a couple weekends on the interior.

I have a BOPP with CPR pf, backglass and plastics waiting for a day when inspiration hits. By then they should be worth 10k easy.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-checkbopp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.