New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 119475)

Price check:Black Pyramid

By xDragonWarrior

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by kbliznick
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

How much should I expect to pay for a Black Pyramid in pretty decent condition?.Thanks!.

#2 5 years ago

Just an opinion. If you do buy it, and ever want to get rid of it. You will have a very hard time finding a buyer. Granted, it would look nice next to my El Dorado City Of Gold. However, they don't ever sell in my area, even at $300-$500. The moving target is really the only fun component to the game. You could find more EM's with a far better gameplay for the same price. I would pass on BP unless it was about $200.

Post edited by Jean-Luc-Picard: added more to my opinion.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

El Dorado City Of Gold

not being able to sell it is no problem as it's a sure keeper .Wish I can find one for less than $500.Hoping for $200 or 150 but i'd pay $400 for one no problem.

#4 5 years ago

Have you played a Black Pyramid yet? I guess, if you love it then totally go for it. If you have never played it, I would pass. I like the theme. It was the same attempt that El Dorado City Of Gold did. Mimic Indiana Jones, which I love.

#5 5 years ago

Not sure where your located but there's one that I believe is Huo or close to it for sale in ma. Seller claims to have bought it in 87 which I believe is when it came out

#6 5 years ago

I like black pyramid quite a bit. I know its basically two shots, but its still enjoyable to me. I think I would pay around 400-500 for one

#7 5 years ago

It's not the best game, but has a pretty standard Bally rule set, which is always a plus in my mind.

In good shape, I'd guess it's a $500 game easy. If you can get it in the price range you're discussing, grab it.

#8 5 years ago

Sold mine for 450 a few months back. Played 100%, no errors. Back glass was perfect, playfield had couple touch ups, and one side of cab had fade. Spelling black pyramid was fun but game seems lackluster to others of that time.

#9 5 years ago

I love mine...we play it a lot and during family tournaments whenever there is a tie BP is the always the game of choice for the final tie breaker...its so bonus point driven you know if you don't have a good first ball your score will suck. Some people find it boring but mine is here to stay, waiting to find a nice playfield to swap in it.

#10 5 years ago

A good tournament game, it's all about the bonus. Greg Freres backglass is great. $400-500 bones!

#11 5 years ago

Sold mine for $500 last fall only to make room for new projects. Nice simple game. Loved it.

#12 5 years ago

Sold a shopped mint one last year for $500 or $600 bucks.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Shoreline, WA
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spencer, MA
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Boards
nvram.weebly.com

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside