(Topic ID: 151610)

Price Check..Amigo and Crescendo

By burningman

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Hey guys...Have these two EM's in my collection and would like to pick up one of my favorite EM's, Old Chicago.

Both work properly, shopped, lights have been replaced, new rubbers, etc. I would say they are in above average condition as far as PF and cabinet. BG on both are nice. Have schematics and extra plastics for Crescendo and some of the paperwork for Amigo. (Amigo has one broken plastic)

Was considering a two for one trade +/- cash, or selling them both outright to have cash for an OC.

Thanks in advance for any opinions...

#2 8 years ago

double post

#3 8 years ago

My current price guide says they're both worth $500 in very good condition working. That just gets you in the ball park.

Old Chicago is worth $700 according to the book.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

My current price guide

What is the current price guide publication?

#5 8 years ago

Just so you know, I would put Amigo at about $400 (sold one a few years ago for that at auction, fully shopped and playing great 9+ all around), however, at a more recent auction, another fairly nice one which played fairly well, fetched $800 or $900 prior to fees. And there were plenty of other pins there too none of which went for such an elevated price.

Crescendo may actually hit the same wide range depending on your local market. We are starting to see even the older multiplayer Gottliebs command decent auction prices even though they are not a Wedge Head. $500 seems fair but you might be able to ask more if the backglass is closer to a 9 or 10 than if it is a 7 or 8 like many of them.

I mention auction prices since the sales include additional fees (tax and bidder's premium) pushing the end price up as much as 23%. And they usually show to a wider market than local For Sale listings.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from monsonb:

What is the current price guide publication?

2015 Mr. Pinball Classifieds

As I say it's just ball park.

#7 8 years ago

Thanks for the responses guys...I should have these up on the market in the next week or so...

I really enjoy the two games...just have my eye out for an Old Chicago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-checkamigo-and-crescendo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.