(Topic ID: 82961)

price check zaccaria woods queen 4 player. mod can you move to em hang out.

By mario_1_up

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by craiga_uk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mario_1_up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

I have a chance to pick up a 4 player woods queen not working. Just wanted to know the value of it cant really find any thing about it online. And is there a place that sells parts for zaccaria pinball? coils, drop targets, rubber ring kits ect. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks Troy

#4 10 years ago

I loooked at it about 2 years ago and it was great shape seller just wasn't wanting what I was offering. Now he is ok with the price. Just was looking for a ballpark figure on price. Looked on the site and it looks like I will have to piece a rubber kit together.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

hard to say without seeing pictures of the machine...
a good link for zaccaria stuff... a lot of the parts are interchangeable with other manufacturers as well (specifically williams)...
http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/index
good luck!
edit: see if you can get a mod to move this to the "em hangout"... a lot of the em guys don't frequent other areas of the site...

Thanks

#7 10 years ago

I will when I get it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mario_1_up.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-zaccaria-woods-queen-4-player?tu=mario_1_up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.