(Topic ID: 82961)

price check zaccaria woods queen 4 player. mod can you move to em hang out.

By mario_1_up

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by craiga_uk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I have a chance to pick up a 4 player woods queen not working. Just wanted to know the value of it cant really find any thing about it online. And is there a place that sells parts for zaccaria pinball? coils, drop targets, rubber ring kits ect. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks Troy

#2 5 years ago

hard to say without seeing pictures of the machine...

a good link for zaccaria stuff... a lot of the parts are interchangeable with other manufacturers as well (specifically williams)...

http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/index

good luck!

edit: see if you can get a mod to move this to the "em hangout"... a lot of the em guys don't frequent other areas of the site...

#3 5 years ago

There's some used coils and rubber kits on Davids site at zaccaria-pinball.com keep in mind the rubber kits on other sites may not fit as well due to the European measurements from the Italian factory. Zac pins rule, please... if you buy it, add it to the Zac owners club page!~SpOoKy

#4 5 years ago

I loooked at it about 2 years ago and it was great shape seller just wasn't wanting what I was offering. Now he is ok with the price. Just was looking for a ballpark figure on price. Looked on the site and it looks like I will have to piece a rubber kit together.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

hard to say without seeing pictures of the machine...
a good link for zaccaria stuff... a lot of the parts are interchangeable with other manufacturers as well (specifically williams)...
http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/index
good luck!
edit: see if you can get a mod to move this to the "em hangout"... a lot of the em guys don't frequent other areas of the site...

Thanks

#6 5 years ago

i kinda like that art work, post some pictures if you get it

#7 5 years ago

I will when I get it.

1 year later
#8 4 years ago

Hi Mario,

Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm looking at one of these and wondered what the guide price should be as there isn't much info about them around...

Craig

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside