IMG_4215.JPG
IMG_4213.JPG
IMG_4203.JPG
IMG_4246.JPG
IMG_4250.JPG
IMG_4248.JPG
IMG_4244.JPG
IMG_4242.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Just gathering info to help me decide what to do (if you read my other thread...)

My TZ: Bought this summer from a guy who kept it up at his cabin in northern CO. It only got played a few times a year and I honestly didn't ask where he got it from since when I saw it I knew I wanted it and didn't want to utter the words HOU less he jack up the price (Never even had a lockbar installed though).

PF: ZERO wear, full cliffy set (everything he makes for TZ), Gumball mod, Slot machine mod (wheels spin), Crack in Mega flip sign but have a new one not installed, New LED clock board installed, but original one still works, Shiny and Colorful, kept under blanket, couple spots with Mylar, small bubble under one mylar. Full LED's, New premium balls, powerball, No credit dot - everything 100%. Shopped just before I bought 6 months ago, still very clean. I'd rate it 9.5 but I'm not an expert rater..

Translite: Perfect LED's in backglass.

DMD: Perfect no lines out - very bright.

Cabinet: Probably a 8.5-9.0 Very few small dings. Pincab protectors, only left backbox decal faded, undercab LED lights.

Boards: Original very clean - had a professional repair the BR2 and 5v power supply sections with new components, It has a remote battery case, no acid previously. Bought a spare rottendog power driver board when I had the BR2 issue but ended up not installing it.

Love this game but easier to replace then a WH2O, based on what has been happening as of late with the price of TZ's what do you think it's worth?

IMG_4242.JPGIMG_4242.JPG IMG_4244.JPGIMG_4244.JPG IMG_4248.JPGIMG_4248.JPG IMG_4250.JPGIMG_4250.JPG IMG_4246.JPGIMG_4246.JPG

#3 12 years ago

My HS2. Just shopped it out 3 days ago, full teardown and polish. New flippers, New rubbers, Has a few LEDS in inserts and backbox but mostly lamps (ran out of LED's). Has an NV ram upgrade (no batteries needed - ever), no acid previously. Boards are all clean. Plastics were all in great shape,

PF: Very nice but has some insert wear from not being level around the RPM rotaries. I'm working on fixing this and repairing these. Very minimal wear on the bonus hole. Overall though its really nice and has a good shine and colors. No credit dot - everything 100%

Cabinet: Faded on main right side all others look good. Cabinet condition though is excellent minus the one faded side. Has pincab protectors (clear ones)

DMD: Perfect nice and bright no lines out

Translite: Perfect

Topper works 100%

IMG_4203.JPGIMG_4203.JPG IMG_4213.JPGIMG_4213.JPG IMG_4215.JPGIMG_4215.JPG IMG_4226.JPGIMG_4226.JPG IMG_4222.JPGIMG_4222.JPG IMG_4219.JPGIMG_4219.JPG

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

The TZ is probably worth $4500 or so.

Thanks gweempose, I really like the way this one plays as well. Each TZ seems to have a personality of it's own and I like the way this one "rolls".

#7 12 years ago

I thought I might have a Gorilla sighting...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

10,750 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Canfield, OH
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 12.95
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 1,059.00
$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Waldo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-x-2?tu=Waldo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.