• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_1288.JPG
100_1290.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Thinking I would like to pick up a Royal Rumble pinball machine, and am wondering what a decent price for one is. Found someone local who would be willing to sell but there asking price seems really high compared to the estimated value on this sight and the other sight that offers pin value. The person here is asking $2600 for it which seems really high to me, I know pins are harder to come by up here in canada but that price seems very high for royal rumble. He said there is a bit of wear around the flipper buttons, and asmall area of wear on the kickout beside centre ramp and would need a new translite. He did send pictures and the cabinet does have some wear as expected from a pin that old and I believe it is at an arcade style business so gets played by the public.. I am not in a hurry to buy one so I don't mind waiting but what would be a good price for a royal rumble pin.

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

One went at the WS auction two months ago for around $1K. They're trying to flip it now for $1700 on CL and it's not selling. I would put it in the $1200 range. $2600 is sucker pricing.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

One went at the WS auction two months ago for around $1K. They're trying to flip it now for $1700 on CL and it's not selling. I would put it in the $1200 range. $2600 is sucker pricing.

Totally agree because thats what I sold mine for earlier this year. If its really nice I could see it selling for 1500.

#4 10 years ago

That's the price range I thought it should be going for $1200-$1500 depending condition. $2600 is way way over priced. Thanks for your input

#5 10 years ago

The scoop hole by the center ramp is *always* worn on this game, btw.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

The scoop hole by the center ramp is *always* worn on this game, btw.

Cliffy's are available for the scoops.

100_1288.JPG100_1288.JPG 100_1290.JPG100_1290.JPG
#7 10 years ago

That's insanely high, even for Canadian pricing. There's one here that has been on Craigslist for weeks and hasn't sold at $1800 (and I think there's some flexibility in the price of that one.)

I don't see a whole lot sell, but I'd say $1000-1500 as a very broad range

#8 10 years ago

I sold a VERY nice one with almost no scoop hole wear for just under 1500 about 13 months ago. Had LEDs, original set of Cliffys, and a fresh cleaning.

I'd say 1500-2000 now, but this title has not seemed to move much. People don't know what they are missing. GREAT game and super fun! Best minipf in pinball.

#9 10 years ago

WWFRR is hard to sell. Seen plenty of them for $900-1100. At $1500 it better look like it came out of the box. At $1600 you'll sit on it for a year before it sells. This title is like Baywatch. Very hard to move once you go past $1500.

#10 10 years ago

I will keep looking, I am not into dropping $2600 for one. $1200 ish or a bit more I could part with, so I will have to keep my eyes peeled for one to pop up for sale around here.

#11 10 years ago

I bought my Wwfrr about 4 years ago. paid $1300. Ended up trading for a f14 ACD hs plus $$$ on my end. I'm very happy with the deal.

#12 10 years ago

I sold mine for $1350 I think

#13 10 years ago

I would buy another one day.

2 weeks later
#14 10 years ago

I miss my wwfrr.

#15 10 years ago

Paid $1,075 for one on eBay. It's a keeper for me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 28.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Hardware
Filament Printing

$ 99.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-wwf-royal-rumble and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.