By BillySastard

2 years ago

Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Allibaster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

What do you guys think is a good price on a WOZ standard? No invisiglass or shaker.

Thanks.

#2 2 years ago

I am curious as well, who's got the answer!

#3 2 years ago

Price for the seller or the buyer?

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Price for the seller or the buyer?

Yes.

#5 2 years ago

I'd like to know a buyers price.

#6 2 years ago

For some reason I thought I've seen a couple change hands for $6500ish. I could be wrong and I'm sure I'll be corrected if that is the case.

1 month later
#7 2 years ago

So looking at the Boston Pinball guide. Wizard of Oz is 7850 on average. But it doesn't list a price for the LE. I'm not a WOZ owner, but could be one day. I just don't get why this price hasn't fluxed.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from huo:

So looking at the Boston Pinball guide. Wizard of Oz is 7850 on average. But it doesn't list a price for the LE. I'm not a WOZ owner, but could be one day. I just don't get why this price hasn't fluxed.

I think that is an le price.

#9 2 years ago

I have seen $6K-7K for a standard here in Florida.
The low was routed, the high HUO, low plays, and some MODS.

#10 2 years ago

I would peg an HUO with low plays (100-300) at $6000-$6750. For reference, list price on a new one is $8000, but can be frequently found for approximately $7600 shipped.

#11 2 years ago

6500-7000

#12 2 years ago

I just got a price on a nib standard from a dealer in St. Louis price was 7,250.00. Ed

#13 2 years ago

6500. pbpins just sold a perfect ECLE for 6200. Ya crazy price but 6500 for a standard should be plenty

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

pbpins just sold a perfect ECLE for 6200.

#15 2 years ago

For anyone interested in selling their WOZ, shoot me a message.

1 year later
#16 6 months ago

So in the market for one i see they go fast at that 6500 range . Whats a good price on early run standard routed .

#17 6 months ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

So in the market for one i see they go fast at that 6500 range . Whats a good price on early run standard routed .

Priced to sell 6000-6500. Priced to sit 7k.

My feeling is that if it is routed I will be more than happy to pay a few hundred more for huo. A routed to get my attention would have to be at least 500 less. Then of course you go by condition and offer accordingly.

#18 6 months ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

$6500 is for low play HUO great condition but routed with 1000s of plays definitly under $6k, plus with JJP changing the light board setup to be like hobbit on new WOZs these old light setups value is going to drop fast.

#19 6 months ago

OK thanks guys yeah finding routed ones in low 7s and I figured that was way to high. Maybe better juse get nib with the new 2.0 version

#20 6 months ago

I highly doubt you can find a WOZ for less than $6k in any condition. I'd be happy to be proved wrong here.....

I scanned the Denver market and Pinside market for months before finding my WOZLE about six months ago. Standards were $6600 - $6900 in HUO condition. Some had minor issues.

#21 6 months ago

i've been looking for a local woz, not many for sale. hard to believe you could find them for 6-6.5. I'd be all over that as I am sure others would be too.

#22 6 months ago

OK thanks guys

#23 6 months ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

OK thanks guys yeah finding routed ones in low 7s and I figured that was way to high. Maybe better juse get nib with the new 2.0 version

One will come up in your price range if you're patient. It might take a few months.

Really, the light board issue isn't that big of a deal if the problematic boards have been replaced. Most WOZ's have been in the wild long enough now where they should've all been handled. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.