Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Allibaster
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

What do you guys think is a good price on a WOZ standard? No invisiglass or shaker.

Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

I am curious as well, who's got the answer!

#3 9 years ago

Price for the seller or the buyer?

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

Price for the seller or the buyer?

Yes.

#5 9 years ago

I'd like to know a buyers price.

#6 9 years ago

For some reason I thought I've seen a couple change hands for $6500ish. I could be wrong and I'm sure I'll be corrected if that is the case.

1 month later
#7 9 years ago

So looking at the Boston Pinball guide. Wizard of Oz is 7850 on average. But it doesn't list a price for the LE. I'm not a WOZ owner, but could be one day. I just don't get why this price hasn't fluxed.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from huo:

So looking at the Boston Pinball guide. Wizard of Oz is 7850 on average. But it doesn't list a price for the LE. I'm not a WOZ owner, but could be one day. I just don't get why this price hasn't fluxed.

I think that is an le price.

#9 9 years ago

I have seen $6K-7K for a standard here in Florida.
The low was routed, the high HUO, low plays, and some MODS.

#10 9 years ago

I would peg an HUO with low plays (100-300) at $6000-$6750. For reference, list price on a new one is $8000, but can be frequently found for approximately $7600 shipped.

#11 9 years ago

6500-7000

#12 9 years ago

I just got a price on a nib standard from a dealer in St. Louis price was 7,250.00. Ed

#13 9 years ago

6500. pbpins just sold a perfect ECLE for 6200. Ya crazy price but 6500 for a standard should be plenty

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from nikpinball:

pbpins just sold a perfect ECLE for 6200.

#15 9 years ago

For anyone interested in selling their WOZ, shoot me a message.

1 year later
#16 7 years ago

So in the market for one i see they go fast at that 6500 range . Whats a good price on early run standard routed .

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

So in the market for one i see they go fast at that 6500 range . Whats a good price on early run standard routed .

Priced to sell 6000-6500. Priced to sit 7k.

My feeling is that if it is routed I will be more than happy to pay a few hundred more for huo. A routed to get my attention would have to be at least 500 less. Then of course you go by condition and offer accordingly.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

$6500 is for low play HUO great condition but routed with 1000s of plays definitly under $6k, plus with JJP changing the light board setup to be like hobbit on new WOZs these old light setups value is going to drop fast.

#19 7 years ago

OK thanks guys yeah finding routed ones in low 7s and I figured that was way to high. Maybe better juse get nib with the new 2.0 version

#20 7 years ago

I highly doubt you can find a WOZ for less than $6k in any condition. I'd be happy to be proved wrong here.....

I scanned the Denver market and Pinside market for months before finding my WOZLE about six months ago. Standards were $6600 - $6900 in HUO condition. Some had minor issues.

#21 7 years ago

i've been looking for a local woz, not many for sale. hard to believe you could find them for 6-6.5. I'd be all over that as I am sure others would be too.

#22 7 years ago

OK thanks guys

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

OK thanks guys yeah finding routed ones in low 7s and I figured that was way to high. Maybe better juse get nib with the new 2.0 version

One will come up in your price range if you're patient. It might take a few months.

Really, the light board issue isn't that big of a deal if the problematic boards have been replaced. Most WOZ's have been in the wild long enough now where they should've all been handled. I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 24.50
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Electronics
Skillshot Combo

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-woz-standard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.