Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by goatdan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Im looking for a price check on a world cup soccer. What should i look for that goes wrong with it?

#2 11 years ago

Most of them have wear at all three saucers, the goal, and the scoop. Fortunately, this can usually be covered by Cliffys. It's also very common to see the yellows on the cabinet completely faded. Cracked ramps are extremly common as well on this game, and there have never been any repros made. Also, make sure the soccer ball motor is working, and that the goalie is registering hits.

In today's market, I would say $1,700 - $2,300 is a reasonable price range depending on condition. If it's really beat, then I wouldn't pay any more than $1,500 or so.

#3 11 years ago
Quoted from scarppy:

Im looking for a price check on a World Cup Soccer. What should i look for that goes wrong with it?

Sold mine for $1,350 a year ago or so. Played perfectly but wasn't a beauty queen.

#4 11 years ago

These are always beat to shit. The saucers wear like crap, and the balls usually are filthy. So, I feel the low price is usually because they're pretty beat.

#5 11 years ago

Fun game and I don't even like soccer. I have seen them listed in my area from $1,300 to $1,900. The $1,900 was very nice and had gold legs. Actually, it may have been $2,200. Sorry I'm not of more help. I can't buy the game because then I'd lose my right to make fun of soccer.

GOOOOAAAAALLLLL!

#6 11 years ago

WCS94 is a 1300 to 1500 pin.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from exflexer:

WCS94 is a 1300 to 1500 pin.

Maybe in PA, but you won't get a very nice one for that around here.

#8 11 years ago

I got mine for 1500 last year. Was in very good shape all around. Didn't have to fix a thing except change a few lamps. I think I got a great deal for 1500.

#9 11 years ago

I looked at two in PA/NJ in the past week. One was badly worn with a beat up cabinet (but played fine) at the auction at Oaks last weekend. He wanted $1800. I didn't stay for the auction, so I don't know if it sold and at what price. The second was a private seller. Cab was very nice.. all ramps were perfect, new plastics, new soccer ball... but also had moderate wear on the holes. He wanted $2000. I walked away as I wanted to pay about $1200 - $1500 (and the machine just randomly shut down three times while I was playing it and it spooked me away)

#10 11 years ago

1200 working but beat up

1500 working and nicer but still wear

... I have never ever seen one that was not worn but I would say 2500 for a very nice one.

#11 11 years ago

Great game you will love it!! I have a pretty nice one I just got

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Maybe in PA, but you won't get a very nice one for that around here.

Actually, there was one at the MGC that didn't sell all weekend for $1500. It wasn't perfect, but played fine. I have one that I got in good shape right before that for $1600.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

4,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Balt, MD

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-world-cup-and-what-to-look-for and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.