Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinballSTAR
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I'm looking to buy a NIB WOZ 75th Ann Ruby Red and I'm looking from some advise as to where I could get the best price and what others are paying? Will the machine drop ship from the factory with JJP pins and do I just pay cost on this or will this typically be a mark up item on shipping(Medieval Madness is coming and it will be under $200 for shipping from factory to Minnesota)?Also, I thought I read if I don't buy it from an authorized distributor that there is no warranty. Is that correct?

Any advise would be great, please PM if you want to keep it confidential. I promise not to repost or make public any private messages.

Thanks

#2 4 years ago

Contact Larry at flipnoutpinball for a quote.

#3 4 years ago

PM sent

#4 4 years ago

Thanks for the responses so far. Also welcome any feedback on owners experience and general game reliability and over all experience..all Pm's sent will be confidential

Thx

#5 4 years ago

I recommend you call Joe Newhart at Pinball Star Amusements. He is an authorized distributor and a great guy. Got my RR from him.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

I recommend you call Joe Newhart at Pinball Star Amusements. He is an authorized distributor and a great guy. Got my RR from him.

+1

#8 4 years ago

+100

Quoted from jgentry:

Contact Larry at flipnoutpinball for a quote.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

Thanks guys - Happy to help out - We have WOZ 75th's in stock and also can have them shipped from the factory - Contact me at Sales@PinballSTAR.com for best pricing ! Sale time as we are at the end of the WOZ line !
Joe

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
PinballSTAR Amusements
Machine - For Sale
South Burlington, VT
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside