(Topic ID: 129388)

Price Check Wizard Of Oz 75th Anniversary Ruby Red

By sparechange1974

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

I'm looking to buy a NIB WOZ 75th Ann Ruby Red and I'm looking from some advise as to where I could get the best price and what others are paying? Will the machine drop ship from the factory with JJP pins and do I just pay cost on this or will this typically be a mark up item on shipping(Medieval Madness is coming and it will be under $200 for shipping from factory to Minnesota)?Also, I thought I read if I don't buy it from an authorized distributor that there is no warranty. Is that correct?

Any advise would be great, please PM if you want to keep it confidential. I promise not to repost or make public any private messages.

Thanks

#2 8 years ago

Contact Larry at flipnoutpinball for a quote.

#3 8 years ago

PM sent

#4 8 years ago

Thanks for the responses so far. Also welcome any feedback on owners experience and general game reliability and over all experience..all Pm's sent will be confidential

Thx

#5 8 years ago

I recommend you call Joe Newhart at Pinball Star Amusements. He is an authorized distributor and a great guy. Got my RR from him.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

I recommend you call Joe Newhart at Pinball Star Amusements. He is an authorized distributor and a great guy. Got my RR from him.

+1

#8 8 years ago

+100

Quoted from jgentry:

Contact Larry at flipnoutpinball for a quote.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from PinJeff:

Thanks guys - Happy to help out - We have WOZ 75th's in stock and also can have them shipped from the factory - Contact me at [email protected] for best pricing ! Sale time as we are at the end of the WOZ line !
Joe

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 5.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-wizard-of-oz-75th-anniversary-ruby-red and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.