You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bc3.jpg
bc2.jpg
bc.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Bad Cats seem to be rather rare, I never seem them up for sale. I only found (1) "very clean" and its $2,495 + shipping. Seems like that may be price gouged. Yes? No?

bc.jpgbc.jpg bc2.jpgbc2.jpg bc3.jpgbc3.jpg

#2 10 years ago

I would think 2450 is high especially if this was a few years ago. I like the pin and its rare and even more rare to find one not faded on the side. The more I think about it I would not sell mine for that so maybe its a good deal.

#3 10 years ago

$1,500 is what I saw one sell for by me recently..

#4 10 years ago

Yep, sold mine for $1,500 recently. But it was not this nice. I have never seen one sell in the $2Ks tho.

#5 10 years ago

I found another one for $3,000 lol Ehh. Issue is these dealers price gouge everything. I think they have a price spinner and they just give it a spin and whatever it lands on is what they charge. If these dealers milked a cow the milk would be blood red.

So looks like I wont be buying it. After shipping, it would be over $3k and that's F_cking crazy. My wife really loves it and we have a Persian cat. Any excuse to get a new pin is fine by me. Also trying to sweat talk her to like the idea of putting a pin in the living room. Dont think she will let that one fly lol. Hell if it was up to m eI would have pins in my kitchen, bathroom and closets lol

I HIGHLY doubt I will see one on CL anytime soon. I wish their was an amazon prime for pinball with free 2 day shipping lol.

#6 10 years ago

Here is the link to the pin. They claim the cabinet has (zero) fade. And the flash on the camera makes it look faded. http://www.careyscatering.com/ProductCart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=133&idcategory=3

I would pay up to $2k flat. But not $3k however, I want the damn pin! lol

#7 10 years ago

How much was the one at Chicago expo last year? Wasn't it like $1250?

#8 10 years ago

Sigh, wish I could find one around my neck of the woods for that.

#9 10 years ago

$1500 in Indy even with shipping be cheaper, interested let me know I get you contact info.

#10 10 years ago

I have a player's condition Bad Cats in Landisburg, PA that I'd sell for $1000, or $1200 including the new plastic set I just ordered from CPR.

Lots of wear between the flippers; bright cabinet with some bad touch-ups; mechanically in good shape, although the playfield could use a going-over.

I'd be willing to prep the game for NAVL.

--Matthew

#11 10 years ago

Oh, I forgot to mention: perfect back glass, and the backbox animation works well. The Seafood wheel also works fine.

If you're interested, I'll post a video to YouTube and take a bunch of pictures.

M

#12 10 years ago

I almost bought one that was near mint a month ago. It was $2250-2350 IIRC. I considered it because I never see them in that good a shape. Ended up passing on it although it in my gameroom next to Mousin' wouldn't have sucked.

#13 10 years ago

If it is really in clean shape and great while 2500 would be a bit high, it might not be for long. It is a rarer game. Players condition probably half that. I paid less for mine but it needed work, still need to fix the wheel and had to buy a backglass. Won't let go of it though. Will likely either have PF restored professionally or get the CPR repro when it comes out.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

$1500 in Indy even with shipping be cheaper, interested let me know I get you contact info.

Quoted from mdolshan:

I have a player's condition Bad Cats in Landisburg, PA that I'd sell for $1000, or $1200 including the

PM's sent

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from PINBELL:

How much was the one at Chicago expo last year? Wasn't it like $1250?

$1,200 I think? Jeez, I bought it and now I can't even remember!

#16 10 years ago

I couldn't get rid of mine for $1k two years ago and it was in great shape. Maybe a $1400 pin now, but the speach call " BAAAAD CATS" still haunts my sleep. ~SpOoKy

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

I couldn't get rid of mine for $1k two years ago and it was in great shape. Maybe a $1400 pin now, but the speach call " BAAAAD CATS" still haunts my sleep. ~Spooky

One sat here for $600 & took for ever to sell.

#18 10 years ago

Backglass on the pictures you posted; look at the eaves of the buildings. the back glass is flaky.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Sigh, wish I could find one around my neck of the woods for that.

That is a pinball I have all ways wanted. I love cats and have had them for pets for over 30 years. If this pinball is one you will keep for a long time and it is in excellent condition. And you know when you do sell it that you may not get your investment back. Then I say BUY The nice one. Fuck it. That is what I would do. If this fits your mind frame. Otherwise buy the worn out one I suppose.

#20 10 years ago

I would pay up to $2k flat. But not $3k however, I want the damn pin! lol

I just checked out photos . That Bad Cats is in good shape. Did you contact the seller? Make an offer of 2,500 shipped . To your home. Let us know what he says.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I just checked out photos . That Bad Cats is in good shape. Did you contact the seller? Make an offer of 2,500 shipped . To your home. Let us know what he says.

I emailed them, but no response. It was a dealer so I doubt the price is negotiable. However two fellow Pinsiders have contacted me and we may have a deal on one of them for $1500+shipping. I certainly am interested in "good" condition. Especially for a pin with such fun artwork. I convinced my wife to let me put it in the living room since my arcade room is now full. haha It helps that this pin is very popular for woman and all cat lovers. I wonder what "Ewok" our Persian cat will think of the sound fx. I bet he will go crazy lol

#22 10 years ago

I convinced my wife to let me put it in the living room since my arcade room is now full. haha It helps that this pin is very popular for woman and all cat lovers.

It was my wife's idea to have ours in the living room. We have a DW in here as well though that will likely go in my office/game/music room. Definitely a fun pin and the one most people play when they come over.

#23 10 years ago

I would say $1600 for a good condition one.

#24 10 years ago

Anyone in the Midwest have one for sale in the $1500 range?

#25 10 years ago

There has been a few around that price but they seem to go fast. I have missed two in the last three months between 1200-1500. Just be patient and I bet one will turn up.

#26 10 years ago

I spent 1200 on mine and it's really faded. Lots of broken plastics (but I got the new set) and some minor flaking on the back glass right behind a few bulbs. Also the variable target does not work as a variable target. It was hacked to be a single hit. Not sure what this means for you, but mine is totally playable and is perfect for me at the price I paid. I wouldn't give it up for 2500. I love it.

#27 10 years ago

You don't own Bad Cats... Bad Cats owns you and simply lets you play it.

#28 10 years ago

Sounds like my Cat Ewok. He owns me and has all of us pretty well trained.

#29 10 years ago

Good luck with your search! It's a fun game for a while, and the art is fantastic.

2 weeks later
#30 10 years ago

I found one near my house!! Woot!!! However... (2) broken sling plastics. And the reproduction plastics seem to be sold out at every site I check. anyone know where I can score a set?

#31 10 years ago

Good score. (IMO finding local seems to always make the price better) This game is high on my grail list too.

#33 10 years ago

Just ordered a set via my phone while on a train. Woot

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

Good score. (IMO finding local seems to always make the price better) This game is high on my grail list too.

They sure are hard to find. Even harder to find one close to home. If this pin did not need new plastics I would say it was a good price. Since I need to buy a $178 set I would say the pin was over priced by $200 but since its rare to find one without playfield damage I guess Its worth it. Really hope everything else is fine. Will find out Sat when I pick it up. As far as I know its only the plastics and this cat needs a bath but should clean up well

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
Omaha, NE
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-williams-bad-cats and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.