Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by devlman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

What's the current realistic sales price for one of these right now - topper, decent cabinet, LEDs and wear to the wood above the bonus by the VI insert? May as well assume unshopped as well.

I have a number in my head and I'm wondering how accurate that really is right now. Thank you in advance.

#2 9 years ago

How are ramps?

#3 9 years ago

Good question Vid. They look perfectly fine in the pictures I have here.

I remember playing WH2O in the arcade back in the day and thought it was too hard. I have played it again within the last year and thought it was awesome. Sadly I remember when this was a $2,800 game. Others will remember it as an $800 game. Doh.

#4 9 years ago

It was an $800 game when no repro ramps were available, lol.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

It was an $800 game when no repro ramps were available, lol.

Good point!

#6 9 years ago

They seem to be selling recently between 3200 and 3800 from what ive been noticing. Ive been looking for one also so been keeping a eye on the prices

#7 9 years ago

Thanks! That's exactly what I needed to know. I really wish pinside still had the values in the archieves. I found those to be helpful. I always want to get in on the low end - especially on a game with wear to the wood (even if that is half the size of the penny). If you've ever seen my for sale threads, you know I can't get the money that other people ask on here.

#8 9 years ago

Yea alot of people have been posting asking 4000 to 4500 but they sit for a while and may end up selling but who knows for how much but the ones that are 3200 to 3800 sell within a few weeks it seems .I just need one local to pop up

#9 9 years ago

i sold one on here in just about the same condition last month for $4,000

#10 9 years ago

This is one B/W that seems to have gone up a bit.

#11 9 years ago

Wear to wood probably drops the value a bit. I would say 2800-3 depending. I bought mine four years ago before the spike. It's a great hard game! Good luck

#12 9 years ago

led's should not raise price IMO. a machine is supposed to have lights in the first place, so in all actuality you should minus the cost of the original bulbs from the led "price" in any machine asking price with led's . same if you add on custom anything else( if you are replacing anything original). if that makes sense.

#13 9 years ago

I think it all comes down to condition. I have been offered some generous offers for mine and I cannot seem to part with it. If the cabinet has no scratches and no fading and if the playfield inserts and shooter look decent then they are hard to find and worth the money.

#14 9 years ago

This game is exspensive to restore. So prices will generally reflect at what stage the game has been restored to. If that makes cense.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

This game is exspensive to restore. So prices will generally reflect at what stage the game has been restored to. If that makes cense.

Yes that makes perfect sense. I really don't care about cabniet fade as long as it isn't all white. However, everyone else cares so it should be reflected in the price. The wood spot is what concerns me most. I believe the majority of pinsiders would just say "no thanks" to the game unless it was wicked cheap. I am thinking low 3s now.

#16 9 years ago

FWIW there are two beautiful restores in the Chicago area available right now. Would probably have to put up mid-high 5s but if you're going to pay 4 and have any work in it, might be worth considering.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

12,610 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-whitewater-wh2o and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.