• Latest reply 10 years ago by eabundy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

November i phone 005.JPG
#1 10 years ago

White Water in better than average condition, original cabinet and decals in nice shape, no broken plastics/ramps and shopped out about 150 plays ago? Been in a home environment for 8+ years. $3900. No trades. Trying to free up space. Email for pics right now. Would like a local deal if possible. Come play it and look it over. Will have some loaded in a bit.

$3900

I've got some pictures loaded on my craigslist ad here in STL MO. I've having a problem getting them loaded on this site.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

#2 10 years ago

Yes, has the original topper in very good condition. I forgot that.

#3 10 years ago

if you own it >> 4500
if you want it >>3500

Reality is somewhere in the middle.

Things do seem to have chilled on this title recently (like many others).

#4 10 years ago

Yup.agreed. I'm at $3k for this one in Nice shape.

#5 10 years ago

I will take all the $3000 nice Whitewaters, now lets get back to reality.

#6 10 years ago

Chirp. It's a bold new world

#7 10 years ago

3500-4500 seems like what i've seen them go for. saw one on mr. pinball near missouri for 3300 a few months ago. guessing it's gone if it was anything other than to total beater. or you can just play the shit out of it at CP Pinball like i do.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

I'll outbid you and offer $3010 for every nice WH2O for sale.

Seriously guys. We know condition is king. While the OP's description is a bit lean on details, it's a pretty good bet it's worth more than 3k. Dommer's estimate is accurate for average. Beaters might be less, and fine examples WILL be more. Including mine - which ain't for sale!

#9 10 years ago

Thanks for comments folks. This helps. Might be looking to sell this game to fund another pin.

#10 10 years ago

I'll have two for sale in that range very, very soon..

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

or 3500-4500 range

?
also, I am not sure how anyone that lives within 2 hours from you keeps any money in their pocket...

#12 10 years ago

between 3700-4200

#13 10 years ago

There are 39 sales records of White Water on Pinball Price and the average sale price is $3073.00 for this game.

Remember a game is only worth what somebody will pay you for it, You be the judge:

http://www.pinballprice.com/

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Quoted from jrkitty:

There are 39 sales records of White Water on Pinball Price and the average sale price is $3073.00 for this game.
Remember a game is only worth what somebody will pay you for it, You be the judge:

#15 10 years ago

T

Quoted from jrkitty:There are 39 sales records of White Water on Pinball Price and the average sale price is $3073.00 for this game.

This is fine and all but only shows 11 sales from this year. Not always the best reflection of current trends. $3,500 - 4k seems pretty typical for good shape from what I have watched in the last few months.

#16 10 years ago

If you are going to include sales from 2010 in the average sales price, I'm sure the average sales price is not going to be near what these pins are demanding today. Proof? See eabundy entry above. He is one of the most respected sellers here and is known for offering machines at the most reasonable prices. And, no, I don't know him personally and I have not bought any machines from him.

#17 10 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Do you ship at all? I have heard you only sell to local pick up, but I don't believe everything I hear so that's why I'm asking.

#18 10 years ago

By the way, I sold one a few months ago for $3,700 in very good condition.

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

It's a bold new world

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

if you own it >> 4500
if you want it >>3500
Reality is somewhere in the middle.
Things do seem to have chilled on this title recently (like many others).

Ha!

When I clicked on this thread, I was literally going to type the exact same thing. Seriously...word for word.

I'm actually a bit freaked out. lol

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Do you ship at all? I have heard you only sell to local pick up, but I don't believe everything I hear so that's why I'm asking.

I do ship, as long as it's via STI/NAVL

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Ha!
When I clicked on this thread, I was literally going to type the exact same thing. Seriously...word for word.
I'm actually a bit freaked out. lol

LOL

I love road show...

now it is getting creepy

#23 10 years ago

Uh ya I would not ever consider selling my Whitewater less than $4K, just my opinion on the value and quality of that game. If you can get a nice one for less then I think it's a deal. Just one guys humble and totally accurate opinion.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I do ship, as long as it's via STI/NAVL

Cool - good to know.

#25 10 years ago

Update - White Water in better than average condition, original cabinet and decals in nice shape, no broken plastics/ramps and shopped out about 150 plays ago? Been in a home environment for 8+ years. $3900. No trades. Trying to free up space. Email for pics right now. Would like a local deal if possible. Come play it and look it over. Will have some loaded in a bit.

$3900
St. Louis MO

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Update - White Water in better than average condition, original cabinet and decals in nice shape, no broken plastics/ramps and shopped out about 150 plays ago? Been in a home environment for 8+ years. $3900. No trades. Trying to free up space. Email for pics right now. Would like a local deal if possible. Come play it and look it over. Will have some loaded in a bit.
$3900
St. Louis MO

Talk to Methos. He is close enough to possibly make it work and is a great guy to boot.

Just shoot him a PM

#27 10 years ago

Very tempting, but working on saving some pin$ for MMR. Otherwise I'd be on the phone

GLWTS.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Very tempting, but working on saving some pin$ for MMR. Otherwise I'd be on the phone
GLWTS.

MMR will not be ready for atleast 6 months. Might as well get something to play now

You can always sell me something when MMR needs the space...

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

MMR will not be ready for atleast 6 months. Might as well get something to play now
You can always sell me something when MMR needs the space...

Actually have a couple that will be hitting the FT/FS block soon. Ian and I just have to agree on which ones first.

#30 10 years ago

I've got some pictures added on my craigslist local STL MO ad. Having problems loading them on this site.

stlouis.craigslist.org link

November i phone 005.JPGNovember i phone 005.JPG

#31 10 years ago

Evening bump. Returned PM's. Still for sale.

#32 10 years ago

Whoever buys it, get the ColorDMD, looks really sweet in that game. Really ups the animation, there's a lot going on that you miss in all orange.

#33 10 years ago

Bump for Stl.
This man has a nice machine let the market dictate the price not speculation.

#34 10 years ago

Very nice, wish I lived closer. Wouldn't mind getting them both!

#35 10 years ago

No offense meant here but its really hard to tell anything about those pins based on the pics. Any way to get better and more pics?

#36 10 years ago

I don't understand why do the price police have to dump all over other people's for sale ads? If you want to debate the pricing of a game, start your own thread. I didn't see "firm", so if you think the price is too high, make him an offer.

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from kevmad:

I don't understand why do the price police have to dump all over other people's for sale ads? If you want to debate the pricing of a game, start your own thread.

It's hard to tell, but this thread started as a price check thread and then the OP edited it and changed it to a for sale thread.

#38 10 years ago

His pics are terrible if he is trying to sell it for $3900.

#39 10 years ago

Just sold my nice player's condition one for $3,500. It's a popular title, in nice shape I still see these selling in the high 3s.

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

It's hard to tell, but this thread started as a price check thread and then the OP edited it and changed it to a for sale thread.

I think we know what to offer Herb!

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think we know what to offer Herb!

LOL, it's been a while it took me a sec to get that one! Ha!

#42 10 years ago

Returned all pm's. Sale pending.

#43 10 years ago

Sold Pending Payment

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

did you put these up for sale yet?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

17,250 (OBO)
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-white-water and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.