(Topic ID: 65299)

Price Check: Wheel of Fortune

By Bohdi

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmunn1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 10 years ago

Buy it now. It is a classic that is highly under rated and hard to find

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

By looking at the one in the market that has had several price reductions I would say the ceiling would be $3K...would try to get it much closer to $2K if possible.

Is the one on the market HUO?

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from nighttaco:

At $3700 it is going to sit for a LONG time. Think about the other games you can buy for 4 grand, doesn't make sense. If you owned at that much then when you need out of it you are SOL, I would think 3k would be reasonable if not a hair high.

To me it is all about Condition, Condition, Condition. I pay extra for mint/perfection.

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I fully agree, but at the end of the day, it matters what the title is too, not just the condition. No offense OP

No offense taken, I got mine NIB in the blowout sale $2500. It is one of the family and friends favorite pins. The interaction of theme, toys and rules (though not complete) is perfection. It is one of the most intuitive pins I have run acrossed. It is obvious how to play of you know the TV show. Unique layout with a nod to the past. You forced to learn nudging skills.

Let me add that most people that have had it and sold it, regret it. Top players seek it out to train.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
5,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Suffern, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bmunn1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-wheel-of-fortune?tu=bmunn1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.