Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Xerico
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 9 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

JD.jpg
PB230690 (resized).JPG
PB230689 (resized).JPG
PB230688 (resized).JPG
PB220684 (resized).JPG
PB220687 (resized).JPG
PB220686 (resized).JPG
PB220685 (resized).JPG
PB220683 (resized).JPG

This topic is closed.

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

luckily for a potential buyer as they can save some funds by buying now and cleaning it up themself

#52 2 years ago

Saw FS thread for $100 item with 51 replies...came in looking for drama...thread delivered!

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

yup, I dont fell like finding a box and shipping as it is a PITA. If you want to pay for it then I will take the time.

If I find the time to clean it up I will at some point. It is pretty low priority for me and for $100 a buyer can take on that task. If I clean it up then I will likely raise the price based on condition.

Salesmanship right there...

#54 2 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Salesmanship right there...

obviously dont feel a $100 topper really needs any sort of salemenship, lol.

WYSIWYG.

Want and oringal JD topper that you can clean up? here you go... or feel free to go grab a remake (appears 2 left now compared to the 5 from last week so this thread definately prompted a few people to go that way before they are gone)

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Probably could've already cleaned it up in the time it took to type your replies in this thread.

Yep and packaged it for shipping.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

obviously dont feel a $100 topper really needs any sort of salemenship, lol.
WYSIWYG.
Want and oringal JD topper that you can clean up? here you go... or feel free to go grab a remake (appears 2 left now compared to the 5 from last week so this thread definately prompted a few people to go that way before they are gone)

By the way, the Illinois pinball remakes I've seen were a gold and looked great with a gold led strip under them.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If I find the time to clean it up I will at some point. It is pretty low priority for me and for $100 a buyer can take on that task. If I clean it up then I will likely raise the price based on condition.

so it will go up to $105 local, cleaned up then? Should take 5 minutes to clean up if it's just a little wiping with the rag and water no? If you don't care if it sits forever fine.. but if you want to sell something take a couple minutes and wipe it off, make it presentable.. it just makes so much more sense and you don't get people beating you up over some spilt paint for 30 posts.. and I couldn't resist jumping on the band wagon either sorry lol

#59 2 years ago

This whole for sale thread doesn't make sense. But there are a lot of things to learn from it.

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Probably could've already cleaned it up in the time it took to type your replies in this thread.

Quoted from Gov:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing.

Same here!

#61 2 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Priced to sell!

Or rather...dirty topper priced not to sell.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Mbecker:

so it will go up to $105 local, cleaned up then? Should take 5 minutes to clean up if it's just a little wiping with the rag and water no? If you don't care if it sits forever fine.. but if you want to sell something take a couple minutes and wipe it off, make it presentable.. it just makes so much more sense and you don't get people beating you up over some spilt paint for 30 posts.. and I couldn't resist jumping on the band wagon either sorry lol

Obviously he tried to quickly clean it off as anyone would and realized it won't come off so easily. That's the whole reason it's not cleaned up. It's probably not coming off at all. I'm pretty sure anyone that would be a potential buyer of something like this would be able to see right through this and know.

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Obviously he tried to quickly clean it off as anyone would and realized it won't come off so easily. That's the whole reason it's not cleaned up. It's probably not coming off at all. I'm pretty sure anyone that would be a potential buyer of something like this would be able to see right through this and know.

Are you so dumb you can't see the before and after photo, lol.

It cleans off just fine. If anyone wants it cleaned, i can do so but then the price is 150.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the price is 150.

Hey why not. You seem to be having such an easy time selling it, I'm sure *raising* the price will do the trick.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Hey why not. You seem to be having such an easy time selling it, I'm sure *raising* the price will do the trick.

funny part is that you are way more concerned about it selling than I am obviously, lol.

#66 2 years ago

Looking at the first few photos, it appears that removing the paint caused some faded, blemished areas where the paint splatters were.

#67 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking at the first few photos, it appears that removing the paint caused some faded, blemished areas where the paint splatters were.

nope, no fade or blemish. just odd photos.

Here is a better one showing the paint comes right off and looks like new with zero issue.
I do appreciate your continued attempt at fake concern.

JD.jpg

#68 2 years ago

This thread is still going? Good grief

#69 2 years ago

Fully cleaned by Christmas?

#70 2 years ago

This thread has reached the end of the line.

Any additional questions or concerns should be addressed with the OP via PM.

Thanks.

Marcus

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 28.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 279.95
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 150.00
Playfield - Protection
Republic Of Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
North Port, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
3,000 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Albuquerque, NM
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside