(Topic ID: 132860)

Price check - what is a HUO, pristine Mustang Pro worth?

By Lotr-Hobbit

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CAM01125.jpg
#1 8 years ago

2014 Mustang Pro, great shape. What is it worth?

#2 8 years ago

$4100

#3 8 years ago

Can you put yours up for trade or do you need to sell? I though AZ is hard to find pins for sale? Yours is priced very fair for a buyer. It is a fun game.

#4 8 years ago

I have had it on the market for 3 months and have re listed it for ever lower prices about 6 times. Currently, I am down to $3600.

#5 8 years ago

Good price. GLWS

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from ita47:

Good price. GLWS

Yup. No brainer price for this game.

Safe price to buy and play, but if you get tired of it down the line you could get most of your money back.

#7 8 years ago

It's probably because of where you live that it's not selling at that. Around me a $3,600 Mustang would sell for sure.

#8 8 years ago

$3500-$3800

#9 8 years ago

It's a game with a very limited following, the game was a flop. It doesn't mean that there aren't buyers out there, it just means that they probably aren't in your city, or might not be in your city for a while.

I personally offered $3,300 which was based on what my friends around here thought the game was worth, I was willing to eat the shipping, I didn't believe I'd be able to sell the game for $3,700. Maybe $3,500, but at that price I expected a $400 hit.

Good luck getting your $3,600. Is it on Craigslist? If it is, maybe take better or different pictures?

#10 8 years ago

Trying to figure out how Mustang worth less than a god-awful game like Avengers...makes no sense to me. Whatever.

#11 8 years ago

Theme. People were drooling over the Avengers and really excited for it until they played the game a few times. With cars, even the people who are really into them, you've got your Dodge guys, your Chevy guys, your Ford guys, it's really segemented.

Of course Mustang is a better game, but the only way the theme worked at all was selling the game to Ford dealerships.

Quoted from Frax:

Trying to figure out how Mustang worth less than a god-awful game like Avengers...makes no sense to me. Whatever.

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Agreed. I wanted to love Avengers. I put $10 in one on location at 50 cents per play. I played every game and made due. But still.

I put a few games on a Mustang LE and had a lot more fun. Whatever.

#13 8 years ago

Had a pro and sold it for $3900 loaded. Real issue is Premium and LE are worth the extra $$$...IMHO

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from sepins:

Had a pro and sold it for $3900 loaded. Real issue is Premium and LE are worth the extra $$$...IMHO

I just pony'd up for LE. Pro looks sweet though!!! Mustang got so much negativity for the theme....but I love the game. I believe over time, Mustang will have its day....

1 week later
#15 8 years ago

CAM01125.jpgCAM01125.jpg

Best seller I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with !

#16 8 years ago

I would offer 3500 to anyone within a 350 mile radius of Norton Va for a Mustang pro. Includes cities from Atlanta Ga, to Columbus Oh. I coukd also travel as far east as Washington DC or as far West as Jackson Tn.

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I would offer 3500 to anyone within a 350 mile radius of Norton Va for a Mustang pro. Includes cities from Atlanta Ga, to Columbus Oh. I coukd also travel as far east as Washington DC or as far West as Jackson Tn.

From the mountains....
To the prairies....
To the oceans, white with foam.
God Bless America (and Carroll Shelby)
Sorry Buddy, this Stang is coming to...
My home....sweeet...home !

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sorry Buddy, this Stang is coming to...
My home....sweeet...home !

Yep, can't wait to put my initials on it. Bwahahahahaha.

#19 8 years ago

Damn, I wouldn't sell mine for that........guess it's a keeper! Course I got Dmusket software in mine

#20 8 years ago

Great pin, definitely on my wishlist...That's a great price IMO.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Dmusket software in mine

What is that ?
Also, OVD, I saw you are a Pinball Pro speaker guy. Other than the obvious quick and easy swap, why wouldn't I want to put, say, HK's in ? Cause I really wanna put HK's in...

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

What is that ?
Also, OVD, I saw you are a Pinball Pro speaker guy. Other than the obvious quick and easy swap, why wouldn't I want to put, say, HK's in ? Cause I really wanna put HK's in...

Dmusket it a user on pinside, made some software for the game. As far as HK's? I have an HK 9mm?

Fill me in

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

As far as HK's? I have an HK 9mm

Lol.
Harmon Kardon's. Or Polks, any of the nicer quality car tweeters. I'm guessing maybe the switch out is not compatible without cutting into bb ? I dont know.That's why I'm asking.
In fairness, I have never heard PP's, so I'm guessing they sound spectacular. Probably what I will end up getting.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lol.
Harmon Kardon's. Or Polks, any of the nicer quality car tweeters. I'm guessing maybe the switch out is not compatible without cutting into bb ? I dont know.That's why I'm asking.
In fairness, I have never heard PP's, so I'm guessing they sound spectacular. Probably what I will end up getting.

Just remember your still dealing with Sterns stock audio amp so you may not notice any difference in sound no matter what speaker you put in. You might want to think about disconnecting the stock speakers and putting in a car amp equalizer to power them. You'd have some REAL power to drive them then and you could adjust the power for the bb speakers seperately from the cab speakers and get a nice balance then. Just a thought. I've been thinking about doing it to a few of my games, Mustang included.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

Dmusket it a user on pinside, made some software for the game. As far as HK's? I have an HK 9mm?
Fill me in

Are you talking pinball browser or something else? We need video!

#26 8 years ago

Thanks Paul. So, you DO have to add an amp. I figured as much. I know I saw a thread here on this, I'll dig around.
I've got A LOT of questions for you Paul.....been holding off on bombarding you since I'm in that 2 weeks till delivery hell/ limbo.
Your candy apple red armor is GORGEOUS. Must have. I know theres guys on here that do a fantastic job, but, whats wrong with my local auto powdercoater ?
Want to light up the SHIFT like you did too....(SWEET !!!!)
The waiting is the hardest part.

#27 8 years ago

$500 less than original purchase price

#28 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks Paul. So, you DO have to add an amp. I figured as much. I know I saw a thread here on this, I'll dig around.
I've got A LOT of questions for you Paul.....been holding off on bombarding you since I'm in that 2 weeks till delivery hell/ limbo.
Your candy apple red armor is GORGEOUS. Must have. I know theres guys on here that do a fantastic job, but, whats wrong with my local auto powdercoater ?
Want to light up the SHIFT like you did too....(SWEET !!!!)
The waiting is the hardest part.

Ask away but let's talk over on the Mustang thread that way other Mustang guys can read along.

1 week later
#29 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Are you talking pinball browser or something else? We need video!

That's exactly it, has some different tunes, etc

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lol.

Ha ha, awesome, I just couldn't place it, despite having some Harmon Kardons of my own.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-what-is-a-huo-pristine-mustang-pro-worth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.