(Topic ID: 160425)

Price Check WCS94 World Cup Soccer (with pics!)

By CryHavoc

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by CryHavoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 6 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_0188_(resized).jpg
DSC_0187_(resized).jpg
DSC_0186_(resized).jpg
DSC_0185_(resized).jpg
DSC_0184_(resized).jpg
DSC_0183_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cryhavoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I'm considering buying this WCS94. It's a bit of a drive so I can't see it in person first and I thought I'd look for Pinside's opinion. See pics. It's currently being routed, and owner is selling for $2400. Seems slightly high to me, but what do I know. Everything is supposed to be working, only issues are cosmetic like scratches/missing goalie. What do you think, Pinside?

DSC_0183_(resized).jpg
DSC_0184_(resized).jpg
DSC_0185_(resized).jpg
DSC_0186_(resized).jpg
DSC_0187_(resized).jpg
DSC_0188_(resized).jpg

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty sure someone has asked about this exact WCS in another price check thread as I recognize those exact pictures. So be extra careful. That thread was from a while ago so maybe the seller didn't budge on the price or the buyer discovered bad surprises when looking over the game and walked away.

Thanks all for the responses. Yeah I already asked about wiggle room on price and the owner said he was firm. He said they're currently making money on location so he's in no hurry to sell. It's quite a drive to get there so I'm glad to have confirmation that he's asking too much and save myself a trip. Ill be passing on this.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cryhavoc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside