Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by pinnyheadhead
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Have a local WCS94 available with new legs, plastics, ball. Little wear on the kick out holes, perfect for a set of protectors. Looks clean. $2500 is the price...advice....would be my 2nd pin

#2 4 years ago

I think that's fair. 2000-2500 based on condition is what I would expect to pay for one. I would definitely try to get it for a tad less than that to cover unexpected stuff.

#3 4 years ago

With out seeing pictures it's hard to say. But if the discretion is correct sounds like a fair deal.

#4 4 years ago

As an owner myself, that sounds high. I think $1,800-$2,000 would be a better price point.

#5 4 years ago

For $2500 the ramps have to be good and ball not crusty. It should have LEDs also. That is on the top end for WCS for sure.

#6 4 years ago

New plastics make it fair IMO. Mine is all leds, new soccer ball, partial cliffys but some cracked plastics. I paid 2,500 and if I was to try to resell I would probably list it for a little less. Fortunately it was my first pin and I love it so I'll never sell!

#7 4 years ago

Thats a fair price around our area for a WCS94. Did you look at it?

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

As an owner myself, that sounds high. I think $1,800-$2,000 would be a better price point.

I agree that 2500 is on the high end, but I haven't seen too many go for less than 2000 unless they are pretty beat up.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I agree that 2500 is on the high end, but I haven't seen too many go for less than 2000 unless they are pretty beat up.

As Rock said, a decent WCS for $1,800 in our area would be gone within the hour. The NE seems much more fertile for better deals.

#10 4 years ago

In Florida, a decent WCS will sell for $2500 in a couple of days.

#11 4 years ago

Ramps are expensive, and am pretty sure the left side ramp isn't reproduced yet.

Having Mike Chestnut re-plate the Wireforms in high-polished brass (gold look) really will make the game pop. That'll set you back another hundred plus shipping.

Add a Cliffy protector on the hole. $25

If the flippers haven't been rebuilt in a while... plan to rebuild them: $50 + your time.

The little things do start to add up, and when all's don't you don't want that to be on top of paying a top price for this game. There are plenty examples of this title out there.

#12 4 years ago

Yes. If it is a keeper add more money and not fell bad about it.
I just sold my WCS to a friend for $1800. Had scoop wear and a little cabinet yellowing, Some broken plastics and needed new ramps. Had full LEDs and played fine though. That being said I buy and sell games to and from people I know and don't care about an extra $100-200 here or there. Fun game and great value.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PCB Emporium
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Sale Pending!
Suwanee, GA
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside