(Topic ID: 45036)

Price Check: WCS 94

By jonnyo

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I have a WCS that is in Fair condition cosmetically and good not great condition as far as gameplay. Everything works but it could use a thorough shop job. 2 adjacent lines out on the DMD. Manual included. What should I ask for? If it matters, I am in the CA Bay Area. I was thinking around $1500

#2 11 years ago

Seems very fair Johnny, I am in the process of selling my bk and would be VERY interested in your WCS, are you in a rush to sell?

#3 11 years ago

How does the playfield look? Any wear? Also hows the soccer ball look, those are hard to find and expensive to replace.

#4 11 years ago

sounds pretty fair.
I have been keeping an eye on WCS lately and you seem slightly cheap for CA, but if it has pf wear, cab fade, and needs a complete shop, $1500 is a good price to start. Give or take a bot based on overall. Figure $200 for DMD and then start adding on for shop job costs and and broken ramps or plastics to see what it would take someone to get ot to a nice players game...

If you were close to me I would likely already be on my way over to look at it. I would like to restore a WCS in a similar quality that I did my FT, but around here it seems guys think that core machines are worth 2200-2500. They sit on them and it seems they do not sell for that price.

I am still waiting for a resto canidate priced correctly.

#5 11 years ago

Hey Steve, if I move forward I'll give friends first crack.

Soccer ball is functional but has some wear and not as grippy as a brand new one. Playfield has some miner wear at the scoop and the left/right saucers, most likely the foul shot saucer as well. It appears to have factory mylar over some of the inserts. Inserts are not perfect but not lifting or dropping. Plastics all appear to be intact. I also got a new flipper opto that I've yet to install.

#6 11 years ago

Cool Jonny, please keep me in mind. No rush. Appreciate it, been high on my wish list for a while now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Plantsville, CT
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Union, MI
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

8,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 8.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, LA
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-wcs-94 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.