Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Cobray
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Just curious as to what you guys think a HUO/slightly used TWD is worth with topper and sub installed? Seems like you can find NIB TWD LE's in the low $7K's...

I'm on the fence anyways, I think GOT is going to be a must have and may keep my $ for that!

#2 8 years ago

Around 7k depending on any other mods it might have.

#3 8 years ago

Fully loaded very high 7's, maybe 8 with bloody armor. Add ons for this pin are friggen expensive. Topper and armor are $900 alone, and while I don't expect anyone to pay us to add them on, they really enhance pin dramatically. Mezel and Hooked mods along with Cleland and Milhouse sounds push this title to the moon.

It's a solid pin that will retain or increase value.

#4 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Fully loaded very high 7's, maybe 8 with bloody armor. Add ons for this pin are friggen expensive. Topper and armor are $900 alone, and while I don't expect anyone to pay us to add them on, they really enhance pin dramatically. Mezel and Hooked mods along with Cleland and Milhouse sounds push this title to the moon.
It's a solid pin that will retain or increase value.

A used LE for $8K? I don't think I've ever gotten full value (or even close to what I paid) out of my add-ons when I've sold my games.

But I'm talking just a topper and subwoofer, nothing else, for price check.

#5 8 years ago

7 flat imo

#6 8 years ago

Another vote for $7K flat. NIB's aren't that much more. Game is good, but still has an "iffy" reputation IMO. And GOT will make you forget about this one from the rumors.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Wiz:

Another vote for $7K flat. NIB's aren't that much more. Game is good, but still has an "iffy" reputation IMO. And GOT will make you forget about this one from the rumors.

I agree 7k-ish, no armor and most other mods. Try for $7300, room to negotiate. But GoT forget wha?? Nope. I'm a fan of GoT, but as a pin? Where you going with it? Most major characters from first seasons are dead. (Ha, also with TWD, but that pin is zombie survival based, no characters). Rumors of possible future pin shouldn't affect different theme present sale, this ain't no VE TWD.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

But GoT forget wha?? Nope. I'm a fan of GoT, but as a pin? Where you going with it? Most major characters from first seasons are dead. (Ha, also with TWD, but that pin is zombie survival based, no characters). Rumors of possible future pin shouldn't affect different theme present sale, this ain't no VE TWD.

Most characters from TWD's first seasons are dead too, so I really don't understand your point.

#9 8 years ago

Put point in there Rob. But to be succinct, TWD can be just about Zombies and be a seller pin. GoT is all about characters, if you took them out of the pin (? Why, but just making a comparo), you'd have 3 dragons, white walkers and what, swords, castles, and Wildlings? I'm not feeling it.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Put point in there Rob. But to be succinct, TWD can be just about Zombies and be a seller pin. GoT is all about characters, if you took them out of the pin (? Why, but just making a comparo), you'd have 3 dragons, white walkers and what, swords, castles, and Wildlings? I'm not feeling it.

Just because some characters died previously during the show doesn't mean that they can't appear on the pin.

#11 8 years ago

I think everyone from season 1 of GoT is dead.

#12 8 years ago

$7000-$7200. No way it is going to bring 8K.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Just because some characters died previously during the show doesn't mean that they can't appear on the pin.

That's always true, but if the show is old enough the pin tends to feel dated. But maybe with Pinside enthusiasm voices could be updated, but the pf or bg images not as easily.

I don't know, GoT is a pin I'd have to see to judge. Comparing a price check of existing merchandise to future unmade stuff (non VE), is crazy to me.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I think everyone from season 1 of GoT is dead.

Tyrian, Sansa, bran, little finger, varis, denaries amongst others are still alive

#15 8 years ago

Stern topper should add value to the purchase. Overpriced but desirable topper to say the least. Has cool integration so far. If you like draining the ball , you can look at it while you play to see the lighting effects.

#16 8 years ago

Since NIB is available, just subtract $300-400 from the lowest NIB price and add the extras value.

For example - if lowest NIB price is $7400 -> then HUO should be ~$7K + extras value
The topper was originally $400, subs are usually < $100 - up to buyer and seller to negotiate extras value

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Tyrian, Sansa, bran, little finger, varis, denaries amongst others are still alive

No, they all die in the first episode of season 6

#18 8 years ago

I know of someone that bought a NIB LE for $7K. Shop around, most distributors have a few in stock and Kiss is overshadowing TWD at the moment. That being said, I enjoy the game!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Moravia, NY
$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.95
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
PinballGeek

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,760 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greensboro, NC
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-used-twd-le-with-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.