Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by gooterman
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

A friend located a Williams Indiana Jones in one of his friends basement and passed along the info.. of course I inquired if they would like to sell it, and they are interested in doing so.

Game has been in their basement for about 10 years, and they say it's working 100% (but I'm thinking they don't know any better when it comes to testing it). I got a couple of crappy cell phone pics, and the cabinet is definitely faded all the way around. The pics of the playfield are so bad that I will have to see that in person, but when asked if there is any wear spots they are telling me no.

What should I be looking for on this game? I'm not too familiar with it. Not sure I want another restoration project at this point, either, but if the price is right I may jump on it. They did say "these sell for $4K on ebay!", so I honestly don't know if I will be able to talk some sense into them and be able to get it for a more reasonable price.

What do you guys think? Are all the replacement parts available for this game? What about decals?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2 11 years ago

All the plastics and decals are available (parts are not hard to find). I would say low $3k range is a fair offer as described with the uncertains (if the playfield is super nice, then go higher). Things to look for are if the big 3-D plastics are broken, if the idol works, if the upper playfield moves correctly, strong flippers to get up those steep ramps.

#3 11 years ago

I just bought an unrestored routed IJ a few months ago. Non working, but physically in great shape with no noticable wear on the playfield and very little cab fade if any. It cost me 2800.. the most i've paid for any game so far.. but like most machines i've restored that came off route... the problems were pretty simple, standard issues (optos, caps, dmd HV out, mini playfield issues, FILTHY).

If it hadn't been in great physical shape... i probably wouldn't have gone over 2k. Just check it out.. figure out how much your going to have to spend to get it up to the same condition as one of those "4k dollar machines". Cab decals, plastics, motors, ramps... parts add up very fast.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
25,000 (Firm)
$ 9.95
$ 29.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 41.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Interactive
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 0.00
Playfield - Other
PinJewels
Other
$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
14,000 (OBO)
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Pinball Haus
Led
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 1,319.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Wanted
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PFX Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-unrestored-indiana-jones and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.