(Topic ID: 271199)

Price Check: United Tango Shuffle Alley

By herbertbsharp

3 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tango (resized).jpg
    #1 3 years ago

Not sure how to price these. I don't have pics at the moment, but assume it is in good but currently non-working condition. Thank you!

tango (resized).jpgtango (resized).jpg
    #2 3 years ago

At least around me, non-working EM shuffle bowlers are all over the place.
    I wouldn't pay more than $200 for one. I helped move one once and it was INSANELY heavy, not to mention gigantic.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from dudah:

At least around me, non-working EM shuffle bowlers are all over the place.
    I wouldn't pay more than $200 for one. I helped move one once and it was INSANELY heavy, not to mention gigantic.

Thank you! I think you saved me from getting into something that I won't want to deal with. If anyone in the NY area wants one in the $100 range let me know an I can point you in the right direction.

#4 3 years ago

They are fun to play though!!

#5 3 years ago

Like most EM's they usually just require a good cleaning and some switch adjustments. If you have a group of people over, you'll find it to be one of your more popular games. I wouldn't hesitate for 100 bucks. But yeah, they're heavy.

#6 3 years ago

Yep heavy. Really heavy. However fun to play when the family or friends are all together.

Most have flash games that tend to be really competitive due to the added skill needed to time the puck over the switches for the highest score.

I have a Midway Cobra...it’s a mouse trap of motors belts and Midway score reels. Back box weighs about 500 lbs.

If you like variety in your collection and have the space. To me it’s worth adding one. Most would move on.

Good luck with your decision...OHEMIO

#7 3 years ago

hell if you can get it for around a c-note.take it.would make a nice project.not much harder to get going than any other em game.united bowlers are pretty straight forward.and still a fun game for little money.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-united-tango-shuffle-alley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.