Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LockLit
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

I'm looking at a undocumented HOU Monopoly. It looks great from the pictures...cabinet in great shape, no playfield wear, errors & works 100%. So, the question is what's it worth?

I've never played one but have a TZ & Rbion, how does it compare? All opinions are welcome.

If you have a Monopoly for sell let me know. Thanks

#2 6 years ago

I have had both a Monopoly and a Rbion and they have very similar layouts. Maybe too similar for a small collection... IMO

#3 6 years ago

I am probably going to trade my wpt for a Monopoly so I would be interested in some opinions as well, although I have read the reviews and it seems like people love it or hate it.

#4 6 years ago

I was super excited to get a Monopoly awhile back and I did. It lost my interest quickly. Decent game but really just didn't have much lastability to me. I was able to reach the final mode within a few weeks and just couldn't get back into it after. I had it sold within 1 1/2 months. If you can get it on the cheap($2K or less for a really nice one) I'd say it's worth a whirl but in a small collection I wouldn't see it lasting or holding interest for most. Of course opinions differ on games all the time. I saw a comparison to RBION, that game in my opinion is 5 times better than Monopoly.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the input ryan1234. They are very similar. I think I'm pass on it since I already have a Rbion.

#6 6 years ago

You will be happy - I kept Monopoly an entire week... Also got to the end and did not care to go back. Its just not the game for me

#7 6 years ago

I almost bought the one in Salt Lake City and on the east coast and they were low 2's and $1900. there are two here in michigan but they want like $3500 for each

#8 6 years ago

Wait. So, they want $3500 for HUO?

#9 6 years ago

Seeing how the one for under $2k sat for awhile on here, I gotta think $3500 is a pipe dream.

#10 6 years ago

$2000 - $2400 .. one sat here for a LONG time recently in great condition for $1900.

#11 6 years ago

I was thinking the $2400 range as well. How much is HOU worth? I've never had a HUO pin and been fine, so it doesn't really mean much to me.

#12 6 years ago

If you can get a HUO Monopoly for 2500 or less grab it. It is a Lawlor game and it is great for guests. Guests are. Of looking for deep rule set.

Also look at the new Laseriffic topper for it!

#13 6 years ago

Sorry. Guests are not looking for deep rule set

#14 6 years ago

Seeing your collection, you might consider TSPP

#15 6 years ago

TSPP is a Lawlor pin? I'm not a fan of the show so I never gave it any thought. I'll have to look into it. Thanks

#16 6 years ago

less than 1900.

#17 6 years ago

No, but it's a great one. Try it. You can play it on vpinmame if you don't have a machine around you to get a sense of the ruleset.

#18 6 years ago

About 3k in SoCal.

#19 6 years ago

RE my $3500 post, one might be HUO but the other one definitely isn't. it was bought at auction in flint, mi for low 3's (I think). it quickly appeared on Craigslist as HUO. the only problem is it had a dollar bill validator and lock down bar holes. then the ad was quickly modified to say HUO since... then it was sold in a no reserve auction. then it was relisted (because he obviously used a shill bidder) for $3500 again. I seriously doubt either one sold but then again neither one has been listed for a few months.

#20 6 years ago

Anywhere from $2000 - $3000

#21 6 years ago

Isn't, "undocumented HUO" a synonym for, "routed"?

#22 6 years ago

I feel the same way...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 169.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Boards
PinSound
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Fleetwood, PA
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside