Topic poll

“TSPP pricing w/ less than 100 plays?”

• $4000-$4300? 15 votes
    32%
  • $4300 - $4700? 32 votes
    68%

(47 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 10 years ago

Looking at picking one up in the midwest. I know of one that has less then 100 plays and was built in late 2006. I was thinking lower 4k's. Sound right??

#2 10 years ago

That nice, $4500--4900

#3 10 years ago

Just buy it

TSPP is brilliant

#4 10 years ago

I would say low 4ks is reasonable. I bought a HUO one in great shape for $4400 in a better market than this one. And Ive seen them selling for around that or less.

#5 10 years ago

No one is paying $4900 for TSPP. Maybe $4500 for a really nice one, but frankly they're easy to find, and usually the only wear they have if not trashed is around the flipper buttons. Lolipops solve that.

#6 10 years ago

I have been looking for a HUO one around me, and everything I am finding is close to or at $5K. I would be all over a HUO in the low to mid $4Ks.

#7 10 years ago

Ok... so where in the Midwest are you looking to buy?

The Midwest if fairly large.....

Just curious... if the game plays right and the shape is as you describe (less than 100 plays is fairly un-usual, so I might be cautious)...

But anyways, where is this located?

#8 10 years ago

lets just say its in the middle...

#9 10 years ago

I paid 4800 for mine. I'm in canada, the prices here are high, so i'm sure you can find one in the states for 4500 or so.

#10 10 years ago

FYI: I'm pretty sure there's no way to verify how many plays are on it so it could just have 100 plays since it was reset.

#11 10 years ago

I've seen them moving below $4k

#12 10 years ago

I've got my players condition one for sale for best offer and the best offer I got so far was five hundred bucks, half a pack of kool menthals and a NIB condom

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

FYI: I'm pretty sure there's no way to verify how many plays are on it so it could just have 100 plays since it was reset.

Frankly if someone tells me an 8 year old pin has less than 100 plays on it I either figure they're an utterly clueless idiot, or being deceitful. I simply do not believe it. Unless that thing was put back into the box and into storage and they can prove it then utterly ignore any claims about plays and just look at the pin.

Actually just look at the pin no matter what. It's nice or it's not. Either way don't pay $4900 for it.

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from maddog14:

I've got my players condition one for sale for best offer and the best offer I got so far was five hundred bucks, half a pack of kool menthals and a NIB condom

Would you take $500, half a pack of Camels, and 2 HUO condoms?

#15 10 years ago

I have a HUO TSPP for 4500 in Illinois.

Brian

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from BBC:

I have a HUO TSPP for 4500 in Illinois.
Brian

Email sent through CL.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#17 10 years ago

I bought my HOU TSPP for $3500 cash back in Nov. Think I lucked out.

#18 10 years ago

4500 HUO in midwest is the recent norm
Not that long ago it was a 3200 game but that ship has sailed

#19 10 years ago

How many runs of TSPP were there? I recall hearing that the latest one was in 2009.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I know they started in 2003

So depending on whether it was 2003 or a 2009 version would explain the 'only 100 plays'.

So again, the Midwest is fairly large, and at this time I would consider the weather and what you are considering paying. If towards Kentucky then the price is just a little high....

If the location is above Kentucky then the price must be considered Very Reasonable as the trip they will have to take to bring it to you must be considered.

TSPP looks like a game we would like to add to our collection as well. Let us know how you like it!

#22 10 years ago

I know of a TSPP with bright cab colors which appears to be lightly routed (minimal flipper button wear) but shopped completely for sale locally at 3600. Guy has had it for sale for a LONG time!

#23 10 years ago

It's just not a hard game to find, they come up for sale all the time. They made a ton of them, and even people who love it get tired of it since it's a long grind game and you can get to the point where you just don't want to turn it on anymore. So they get flipped out of some collections eventually. The market has softened. They were regularly available for $4500 all day in CA when things were red hot. So yeah, now that it's cooled they've trended closer to $4000.

1 year later
#24 9 years ago

Routed tspp flipper button wear,start button wear,shooter lane looks pretty bad 3300 fair? Im looking to buy

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Schabs81:

Routed tspp flipper button,start button,shooter lane looks pretty bad 3300 fair? Im looking to buy

Need more info on condition.

#26 9 years ago

What more ya need?

#27 9 years ago

How is playfield? Condition of ramps? Does it play 100%? Condition of itchy scratchy hole? Etc.

#28 9 years ago

Yeah playfield really good ramps good some wear at itchy and scratchy hole couch cracked plays 100%

#29 9 years ago

Bump

#30 9 years ago

$3300 is about as low as a TSPP can get that is 100% working routed with the normal flipper and start button wear. So as you describe it sounds like a fair price.

#31 9 years ago

Schabs, start a new thread man.

#32 9 years ago

Yeah i thought it was fair price

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.95
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,899 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sioux Falls, SD
$ 29.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Youngstown, OH
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Buffalo, NY
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 218.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-tspp-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.