Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by kse001
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kse001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Probably not the right sub-forum since this is buying advice, but didn't see price checks over in the "for sale" forum. Anyway, over the past couple years I've thought off and on about selling my Tron LE. The game is in great shape, looks basically the same as it did when I took it out of the box. It has a protector in the scoop area (Mantis amusements), some LEDs have been changed to incorporate UV lighting, the inside decals from Pingraffix were installed, Pinbits plastic protectors, I put in some blue lighted flipper buttons (my own creation, not purchased), and swapped out the stock arcade cabinet for the one from the line of toys after incorporating a display that shows the attract mode of the original Tron arcade game which also has some SMD LEDs on the marque that I tied into the game's flashers (again, my own creation rather than a purchased mod).

It's a nice enough game, but it's not one that I play as much as some others, and I may be buying another game soon and could use the space. There are three games I've been considering listing if that deal goes through, and this is one of them. It seems these don't go on sale often enough for me to have a realistic idea of what the price should be, and some of the recent posts make it even harder ($30,000? I realize that was probably a joke, but come on...). So, I'd be interested in an idea of what I should ask for if I go through with it.

Thank you,

Kyle

#14 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the insights, I really do appreciate it. At this point I'm in the same situation many seem to be where to get something new I have to let something go due to space restrictions, so a lot will depend on whether I wind up buying the project I've been looking at or not. And now if I do go through with it at least I'm better prepared thanks to you guys.

Kyle

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kse001.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-tron-le?tu=kse001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.