• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4233.JPG
TFLE_pic_9.jpg
TFLE_pic_3.jpg
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

I like the pro but the LE is a work of art.

#52 11 years ago
Quoted from ronlisa:

Paid $4900 for a open box TF Decepticon from a distributer with only 16 plays on it back in Augest 2012. I think that was about the low before the price started to go back up a little.

I was one of those plays and put it on there when I was picking up my Autobot

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

This hobby is funny. For 2 months most TFLE talk that was positive centered on the combos being the most desirable and that they were fetching more in the market. Now we have Neo suggesting they are the equivalents of Premiums....even though they are called LEs. The price has been on the upswing and NIBs are selling at discounted pricing but still high $5s. Yet someone uses a 7 month old firesale to suggest its value. Man, if this game even had one magnet it would be $10K lol.

I sold my Autobot to get a Combo because I liked it better. But that was just my personal preference and to each their own. Combo owners will defend their version and Autobot/Decepticon owners will defend their version, nothing new here.

#53 11 years ago

TFLE is a keeper! Bad posts allowed me to get at a good price. 90% like it, 10% don't, but they are not owners and very vocal. Some people can't be pleased. If they put this one down, what are they buying instead , or do they just want to complain.

#54 11 years ago

I will sell my new still sealed in box combo for the first 5700 cash
I would also sell my just opened TF:Dec for 5400 without the McKee topper as its already sold.
I just opened up this pin back around Hallowen and its been in one location since.

I think these are great deals for the upcoming Kingsport TN auction that cn be pickd at the auction for free. Purchase these now before the code gets better as the theme is already great!
Pics of both here below the message.

TFLE_pic_3.jpgTFLE_pic_3.jpg TFLE_pic_9.jpgTFLE_pic_9.jpg IMG_4233.JPGIMG_4233.JPG

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I will sell my new still sealed in box combo for the first 5700 cash
I would also sell my just opened TF:Dec for 5400 without the McKee topper as its already sold.
I just opened up this pin back around Hallowen and its been in one location since.

Wow, great prices! I would be all over that if I did not already own one!

#56 11 years ago

HI

#57 11 years ago

I wouldn't go around anouncing that.

#58 11 years ago

Its a great game guys.
I love my Decepticon the way it is. The new code will only make it even better.

#59 11 years ago

Based on what? If there are sellers still out there for $5k and under let them be heard! Otherwise, the market is speaking. Can the hobby handle TFLE going back up in price? The horror!

Supply and demand baby. Cuts both ways....on the way down, and on the way up.

#60 11 years ago

Dude i was just saying hello i didnt say "High"

#61 11 years ago

I'd sell mine with less than 125 plays for around $5500.00. Has lots of extras Topper, FF kit, Lighted buttons etc.., Under cab lighting

Or I'd trade it for Mint No Fear + cash, Mint Rollergames + cash

#62 11 years ago

Of the three versions (LE, Pro, "The Pin"), I like "The Pin" version the best. I honestly don't like the layout of the Pro / LE. I don't think software can save this one... this is just my opinion though, please don't hate.

I know of a HUO Combo LE for sale up here in Toronto for $4500.

#63 11 years ago
Quoted from AkumaZeto:

Dude i was just saying hello i didnt say "High"

Dude you know mr family arcade is super, duper, ultra defensive about TF

#64 11 years ago

Quoted from AkumaZeto:Dude i was just saying hello i didnt say "High"

Oh.

#65 11 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

Dude you know mr family arcade is super, duper, ultra defensive about TF

I don't look at it as being defensive, I'm just giving the game some love. Are people that chime out unsolicited "ACDC Rules" or "Tron is the best" offensive?

Now if someone is trashing the game and I'm "defending" it, I guess I'm being defensive.

I think spreading the gospel about TFLE is total upside. The more people that play it and give it time the better...because more people will see how fun it is. Ill bet that many people that haven't played it won't go out of their way to, because of the bad press, so if I can get them to try, it's all good.

#66 11 years ago

Just brought home my 3rd TF LE.
I was happy to see its a late run #415
It has leg protection and the decals already trimmed.
It also has the new red ac dc type dmd.
So far so good no issues at all.

#67 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I'd sell mine with less than 125 plays for around $5500.00. Has lots of extras Topper, FF kit, Lighted buttons etc.., Under cab lighting
Or I'd trade it for Mint No Fear + cash, Mint Rollergames + cash

That's a great price and someone should jump on it. Especially if its the Matt McKee topper.

#68 11 years ago

Right on CG! I wonder if I got a blue DMD for Avengers, could I put the AV red DMD in TFLE? Are they reverse compatible?

One thing about the orange DMD in TF, it matches the orange jackpot lights perfectly.

Too bad they can't make the DMD red and purple. (Crimson and Violet)

#69 11 years ago

Right on CG! I wonder if I got a blue DMD for Avengers, could I put the AV red DMD in TFLE?

Just get a Pinbits red DMD plexi and it will turn it red...no grid lines. (To be fair, the gridlines on Stern's Red LED DMDs aren't that bad...very subtle)

#70 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Just brought home my 3rd TF LE.I was happy to see its a late run #415It has leg protection and the decals already trimmed.It also has the new red ac dc type dmd.So far so good no issues at all.

Coolio, dude. I was wondering if any of the ones built this year would have that LED display. Now do this: Take a pinbits blue DMD cover and cut it in half and see if you get a purple/red DMD split to match the game. This idea is patent pending...

#71 11 years ago

Why not just buy that translucent paper and put half red half purple. Same affect for less than $1

#72 11 years ago

That's a great price and someone should jump on it. Especially if its the Matt McKee topper.

No has laseriffic topper. Though also has pincab protectors and some other stuff like pinball decals decals etc.., Cool game I like it a lot. I have more than what I'd sell it for in it though it can leave for Metallica, No fear or Roller games. The game play is fair though a bit long for my tastes as I like 3-5 minute games.

#73 11 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Why not just buy that translucent paper and put half red half purple. Same affect for less than $1

Even better.

#74 11 years ago

because purple and orange look like crap combined. The gels look like crap when mixed with colors to try and make other colors with the orange.

I wouldn't mind a purple gas DMD in mine. I'm not a fan of the LED displays yet. Not the ones i've seen yet. They are not capable of enough different shades of intensity, to make video animations look good.

#75 11 years ago

I also put Bought a blue dmd form terry at pinball life yesterday. I think it's better than xpin. It basically looks just like sterns new red but its blue and bright! Looks great.

#76 11 years ago

hows the dot patterns? Can you tell the difference? I saw and heard LED displays can only do 18 shades where a Gas display can do 54 shades, making animations look more realistic. On TF the animations are a mess already, if you lose over half of your shades, it's going to look horrible. Unless they fixed the technology.

#77 11 years ago

Just for it yesterday honestly have not paid that much attention but I will.

#78 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I also put Bought a blue dmd form terry at pinball life yesterday. I think it's better than xpin. It basically looks just like sterns new red but its blue and bright! Looks great.

Are these for sale yet and do you have link to it as i'd like to put a blue dmd in Tron.

#79 11 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Thats 7 fing months ago and nobody has sold that low since. Again, they are not selling for that now. If you find they are then buy it but that is not the market. More people have paid $5.5 plus in the last couple months than they have less than $5k.
p.s. - this is not an X-men topic. Why does it keep being brought up?

Hey fing look $4700 for sale right now!

HUO with blades from a fellow Pinsider.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/transformers-le-combo-351-5500#post-589960

Anyway Cobray buy this one. It's for sale & priced right.

Look below @ NIB shipped retail! Even with ebay & paypal fees it's still $300 less than your $5500 HUO estimate. I bet a direct call puts it @ $5K flat for NIB.

Here http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mike-automated-prices-slashed

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-transformers-le-premium/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.