Price Check / Trade Feeler - My TZ for a WOZ

By herbertbsharp

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

This trade idea just occurred to my this AM. My girl really likes WOZ. I have a pretty nice original condition TZ. How much cash should I have to add to trade for a WOZ? Anyone interested? Should I even do it?

#3 8 years ago

Dont do it.

#4 8 years ago

Assuming you can find a trade TZ tends to go for $5-6k unless you have something really nice, and the used market for an ECLE seems to be around $7500. Less for a Standard.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Assuming you can find a trade TZ tends to go for $5-6k unless you have something really nice, and the used market for an ECLE seems to be around $7500. Less for a Standard.

Thanks! Yeah standard is definitely what I would consider. I haven't paid a lot of attention to WOZ pricing so I'm trying to figure that out I guess.

#6 8 years ago

I have to agree. TZ is a way better game in my book Then again, sometimes you gotta please the other half...

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

My girl really likes WOZ.

Sounds like she's your girl not your wife, so legally I would advise against it.

#8 8 years ago

hahaha I just thought it would be interesting and if I didn't have to throw too much cash at one I might give it a try.

#9 8 years ago

I don't love the theme, but WOZ certainly looks cool

#10 8 years ago

I just don't get the WOZ hate. TZ is my favorite game. WOZ rips off its basic layout and also has great rules. I wouldn't give up my TZ personally, but WOZ is at the top of the list of games I would want for it if I had to trade it.

#11 8 years ago

From my admittedly limited hands-on game time, WOZ is the spiritual successor in many ways, including aspects of its gameplay, to TZ.

I'm looking at picking one up after the first of the year when we get back from vacation.

#12 8 years ago

I just sold a really, really nice condition TZ for $5500. It sat for a while at $6K.

#13 8 years ago

what's the going rate on a WOZ standard?

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from DefaultGen:

I just don't get the WOZ hate. TZ is my favorite game. WOZ rips off its basic layout and also has great rules. I wouldn't give up my TZ personally, but WOZ is at the top of the list of games I would want for it if I had to trade it.

I dont hate it at all, but I wouldnt trade a TZ for a WOZ any day of the week. I had a RRWOZ in my gameroom for almost a year and I got pretty bored with it once I melted the witch a few times. Never really cared about the ridiculous task of some where over the rainbow, and I NEVER saw flipper frenzy.

If you are looking for a next gen pin with a screen and all the bells and whistles, wait for the lawlor machine. I feel like the licenses have really tied the hands of JJP with toys and software. I think #3 is gonna be killer.

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

what's the going rate on a WOZ standard?

I'd estimate 6500-7200. Higher end with invisiglass and shaker. Also assuming huo and very good condition / no damage.

#16 8 years ago

I'd probably consider throwing down $1k on top of my TZ.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grosse Pointe Farms, MI
$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-trade-feeler-my-tz-for-a-woz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.