• Latest reply 5 years ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SickSmallAnglerfish-small.gif
IMG_4357 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

With the recent lawsuit filed against Dutch Pinball, they have shut down production (again) and the consensus is they’re done after this third major setback. People can debate the company’s history but it looks like only the 50 existing machines will survive.

I had two offers to buy my TBL for $20K before the lawsuit. Both offers were declined because they involved trades. In the past few days since the announcement, I have gotten three unsolicited inquiries asking me to sell.

I am considering putting my TBL on Ebay and I still might out of curiosity. But it’s been years since I have sold there and I’m reluctant for all of the usual Ebay reasons. If I do I’ll let Pinside know as I think a lot of people like to follow this type of thing even when its out of their price range.

In anticipation that people might contact me privately with an offer, I have donated today, double the Pinside market fee.

Thanks

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

check pinside. A few that were asking 20k plus (including Kims which did not sell for months) and the ones that are archived as sold are all 15k or less in many cases

All of those ads including mine were during a time when Dutch Pinball was still a viable company and the promise of future games was something they were working towards. As of a week or so ago, that is no longer true according to DP's own statement.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I dont think the most recent news really changed anyones opinion on value or rarity of the game.

Disagree. DP shutting down changes the entire landscape and it pretty much confirms the rarity at 50 machines. And my guess is that most of the other 49 owners will hunker down now and start to play hardball based on this recent news.

Quoted from Whysnow:

What number is this Kim?

You already looked up my ad but here ya go. EA #20 and you can read my games full description.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/61837

Quoted from delt31:

Do you think you'll get more than 20k for it?

I don't know Delt, that's one of the reasons I posted a price check. I hope so, wouldn't that be great, but we'll see.
Mostly behind the scenes, the high end collectors operate with a different mindset then us day to day guys.

#24 5 years ago

I forgot to mention it only has 600 plays in the last 12 years and it is Imamaculate.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That's why I can't believe anyone passes on 20k offers for a pinball.

It's because those deals involved trades and I didnt want the long distance back and forth of inspection and shipping. Plus the titles offered I've already owned. A clean deal or even a local deal with interesting trades would have worked for me. Plus I'm not in a hurry so I hope that answers the missing pieces to your puzzle. But I get your point.

3 weeks later
#63 5 years ago

Sale is pending.

#72 5 years ago

I will confirm that the game sold for 20K and I received the bank transfer today. It's going in a private collection to a very nice gentleman in Canada.
In my opinion this game's value is headed for 25K and real soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

$ 22.50
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ashland, KY
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mr68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-the-big-lebowski-?tu=mr68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.