• Latest reply 5 years ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SickSmallAnglerfish-small.gif
IMG_4357 (resized).PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think 15k is more typical for a TBL from what I have seen.
What are there now, 100ish out there and 60 more built and sitting in a warehouse?

Nope. 50ish out there and allegedly 40ish sitting in a warehouse.

When and where did you see the $15k sale?

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I would say 14k is fair in current market. TBL has been effectively dead for years now and I dont think the most recent news really changed anyones opinion on value or rarity of the game. Pinside puts a value of 12.5k on it so I would say somewhere between 12.5 and 15k is the range.

Will be interesting to see how this and other TBL sales go, but I'd bet market price is above $15k now that DP has pounded the final nails into the coffin. If BBB was going for $17k+ with nearly 200 made before remake chatter took off, why would TBL be any cheaper with only ~50 made (~90 if you assume the 40 allegedly sitting in ADA's warehouse ever see the light of day) and such a killer theme?

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It plays MUCH worse than BBB and breaks all the time, and there are legit questions over whether or not the new owner can expect to keep their game running with any kind of regularity.
Lebowski is much closer to Magic Girl than BBB. More of a collector's item than a pinball item.

You've probably actually played a Magic Girl, and almost certainly have more time on TBL than I do. But from what I've seen on YouTube and read here Magic Girl is a total dumpster fire, with shots that were poorly conceived and never tested, half-assed mechs, and obvious at a glance that it was thrown together in a desperate attempt to stop a lawsuit. TBL may be far from perfect but from the handful of games I've played (on @Mr68's machine) I found it to be a fun and engaging pinball experience with great theme integration. Doesn't mean it's as fun to play as BBB, but in the high-end collector's market I'm not sure that fun to play is the dominant concern.

I know zip about the reliability and serviceability of TBL, and those could well be a check on potential buyers. But assuming it's 100% working, as @Mr68's was when I played it and evidently still is today, the game is fun enough to shoot.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I won’t sell on EBay anymore, but I understand there reasoning on this. People were listing items for a penny buy it now with shipping fees of $200 to side step the fees.

You pay eBay fees on your shipping charge. Been that way for a decade or more because of this very issue.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s worth $8500 to me.
F*** Dutch Pinball...They destroyed my passion for this hobby. Back when I was defending them from people who said they were going to go down just like Skit B & Jpop - I said if they F this up, I’ll just be done- I won’t buy new games anymore. And...well...I haven’t.

And now Nintendo's getting all your gaming money!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 210.00
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colts Neck, NJ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

14,275 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Dallas, TX
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fosaisu.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-the-big-lebowski-?tu=fosaisu and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.