Topic Stats

• 82 posts
  • 49 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by jake35
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

SickSmallAnglerfish-small.gif
IMG_4357 (resized).PNG

There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

My TBL is not for sale.

I see where you're coming from, but everything has a price. You wouldn't take 20K+ in cash if someone offered it to you?

#52 2 years ago

Kim,

You may simply want to try selling here:

http://theonlineyardsale.com/

I've heard it is the next best thing to being there...

Brad

#53 2 years ago

TBL is so cool it's a freaking pinball masterpiece, and aside from possibly having the best theme its construction is bar none. The entire cabinet is like 15 layered wood and has some of the nicest electronics you've ever seen. It's one of those rare games that just meets every expiation in pinball!

#54 2 years ago

I don't understand the whole "it's a trophy" thing. I have one purely for the enjoyment of the gameplay and because I love the movie. The call outs on this game are so good and so funny and it doesn't play like crap at all. Mine plays really good and the code while not finished is really pretty darn good code. It has all the modes and has multiple multiballs. The bowling lane works great with zero issues.
Whoever says it plays like crap is full of it to me but maybe that person played a bad one or played one of the first ones that came out, I have no idea. Mine plays very similiar to an old Williams game and feels like it is built like A tank as well, just like an old Williams.
Another thing that I don't hear often is the quality of the slingshots. They are like butter, seriously they are so smooth and I've never played another pin with slings like it.
If you're not into the movie than I'm afraid you'll never understand "The Dude" but as The Dude would say, "Well that's just like your opinion man."

#55 2 years ago
Quoted from greatwichjohn:

Ebay fees are crazy, now they want a share of shipping. I'm raising my product prices to cover this. Buy & sell privately!

I won’t sell on EBay anymore, but I understand there reasoning on this. People were listing items for a penny buy it now with shipping fees of $200 to side step the fees.

#56 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

I won’t sell on EBay anymore, but I understand there reasoning on this. People were listing items for a penny buy it now with shipping fees of $200 to side step the fees.

You pay eBay fees on your shipping charge. Been that way for a decade or more because of this very issue.

#57 2 years ago

I play mine frequently. The only thing I do differently with TBL due to its value is I do not put it in league play when I host. League play will always bring out latent problems in my pins, it seems. Probably more superstition than anything else, but still.

#58 2 years ago

It’s worth $8500 to me.

F*** Dutch Pinball...They destroyed my passion for this hobby. Back when I was defending them from people who said they were going to go down just like Skit B & Jpop - I said if they F this up, I’ll just be done- I won’t buy new games anymore. And...well...I haven’t.

#59 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s worth $8500 to me.
F*** Dutch Pinball...They destroyed my passion for this hobby. Back when I was defending them from people who said they were going to go down just like Skit B & Jpop - I said if they F this up, I’ll just be done- I won’t buy new games anymore. And...well...I haven’t.

And now Nintendo's getting all your gaming money!

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

More
And now Nintendo's getting all your gaming money!

Yup. I have 50 games on my Switch already...hasn’t cost even a fraction of a pinball machine, never have to worry about things constantly breaking, lack of support, code issues, etc.

#61 2 years ago
IMG_4357 (resized).PNG
#62 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Yup. I have 50 games on my Switch already...hasn’t cost even a fraction of a pinball machine, never have to worry about things constantly breaking, lack of support, code issues, etc.

Now I feel like I don't even have a good switch collection. I only have 44 games. lol

2 weeks later
#63 2 years ago

Sale is pending.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Sale is pending.

Nicely done, sir. Nicely done.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Sale is pending.

At what price?

It's really the value speculation that is the point of interest in this thread.

#67 2 years ago

Rarity is always king. Unlike MG, TBL and Alien are actually excellent games with killer themes.

Congrats on your sale, man.

#68 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

At what price?
It's really the value speculation that is the point of interest in this thread.

Looks like his ad was for $20k. So probably slightly below that. I doubt he’ll give a price before the sale is final, if at all.

#69 2 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Looks like his ad was for $20k. So probably slightly below that. I doubt he’ll give a price before the sale is final, if at all.

No confirmation yet on any final sales price, but news of this pending sale immediately prompted one for sale in Arizona for $21k.

This should make the buyer feel good.

#70 2 years ago

Yep the one that said his wasn't for sale. Everybody has their price don't be fooled.... I have turned down high prices for a couple of mine, but the price wasn't high enough... I decided not to sell because I knew I would most likely not see a machine like that again because I am by no means wealthy! Once they are gone, that's it....

#71 2 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

No confirmation yet on any final sales price, but news of this pending sale immediately prompted one for sale in Arizona for $21k.
This should make the buyer feel good.

It's just the beginning. They will only go up from here...uuuunless of course the economy starts to go down hill then who knows whats next..... just sayin

#72 2 years ago

I will confirm that the game sold for 20K and I received the bank transfer today. It's going in a private collection to a very nice gentleman in Canada.
In my opinion this game's value is headed for 25K and real soon.

#73 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

In my opinion this game's value is headed for 25K and real soon.

Congrats on the sale. If you got a lot of interest at $20k, then I agree the value is headed upwards.

#74 2 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

It's just the beginning. They will only go up from here...uuuunless of course the economy starts to go down hill then who knows whats next..... just sayin

Last time the economy tanked, used pinball prices just kept going up. They're economy-proof. The new game manufacturers will feel more of a hit.

#75 2 years ago
Quoted from pinlawyer:

My TBL is not for sale. I've had BBB. In terms of gameplay, I'd say comparable quality. Build, though? TBL by a decent margin. Brick shithouse, that game. Trophy pin, to be sure. But what a fkn fun trophy!

lol lol lol

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-the-big-lebowski-7

#76 2 years ago

Don’t laugh. Check the ad...it is immaculate.

Imamaculate would be 1k more.

#77 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I will confirm that the game sold for 20K and I received the bank transfer today.

Oh, good. I was going to warn you of getting paid with a ringer full of dirty undies.

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

He’s laughing at the fact he said It wasn’t for sale...

#79 2 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Though the rug is not.

3 months later
#80 1 year ago

A friend of mine got his Big Lebowski and also received a refund 5 months later. When he reached out to the company to let them know this was an error nobody would contact him. He tried more than 8 times with emails, etc and nothing. Looks like he hit the jackpot IMO.

#81 1 year ago

SickSmallAnglerfish-small.gif

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrtattooz:

A friend of mine got his Big Lebowski and also received a refund 5 months later. When he reached out to the company to let them know this was an error nobody would contact him. He tried more than 8 times with emails, etc and nothing. Looks like he hit the jackpot IMO.

I'll accept his funds on behalf of Dutch..... ok, I'm kidding...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Back Alley Creations
$ 43.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 159.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
There are 82 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside