• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ngr_002.jpg
Spotlights_007.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Let's say the condition is pretty good. No major wear, if any, but was definitely routed and not HUO. Has been cleaned and looks quite nice. I know this may not be an overly popular title and not sold too often so not sure where to be at for this pin.

#2 11 years ago

~$2k

#3 11 years ago

Thanks steve that's where Im at too I think. 1,800-2200 and perhaps a pinch higher if really stellar

#4 11 years ago

2,000-2500 is the going rate now, 18 for a beater.
I looked at a lot of junk and found one NIB about a year ago and paid 38 for it.
Mine gets a lot of play, if you hit the flippers at start of game it eliminates the shoot here und here quote that gets old real quick.
When she says "Welcome to judgement day" hit both flips.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

2,000-2500 is the going rate now, 18 for a beater.
I looked at a lot of junk and found one NIB about a year ago and paid 38 for it.
Mine gets a lot of play, if you hit the flippers at start of game it eliminates the shoot here und here quote that gets old real quick.
When she says "Welcome to judgement day" hit both flips.

aha! That is a great tip, it got quite old when I was playing it.

#7 11 years ago

I just got one and the game is fun. After fixing all the switches and getting it playing right im up to 222,000,000. Im cleaning it up right now and i must say this game has the most metal parts on it that ive ever seen. Since we are on the subject of T3 does anyone have a rubber diagram for it?

#8 11 years ago

HUO w/LEDs sold for around $2500. Routed shouldn't be more than $2K.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

I just got one and the game is fun. After fixing all the switches and getting it playing right im up to 222,000,000. Im cleaning it up right now and i must say this game has the most metal parts on it that ive ever seen. Since we are on the subject of T3 does anyone have a rubber diagram for it?

And also since we are on the topic, what did you pay for it?

#10 11 years ago

I searched for one for a bit. I only found one and it was $2,200. Decent price but Miami is too far.

#11 11 years ago

I picked up my (3rd) T3 last night in a package deal.

Not 100% sure if I will keep it (because space is a commodity), but it's always fun to smack around the Governator for awhile

#12 11 years ago

I'd like to have T2 and T3 next to each other. I have been thinking about getting the beat up HS on CL in Georgia to put next to my HS2. I doubt I'd ever play HS1 though... they almost look like the same game.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

And also since we are on the topic, what did you pay for it?

well thats a tricky one. I traded a RFM for T3 and $600. It was a routed pin and looks good but does have flipper button wear but the playfield is good. They told me they put new rubbers on it a month ago. I guess they forgot all the ones in the back lol. all they changed out were the flipper and slingshot rubbers.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Not 100% sure if I will keep it (because space is a commodity), but it's always fun to smack around the Governator for awhile

I'll be in the market for pin #3 in a few months... if you get tired of Aaaanold by then, shoot me a pm!

#15 11 years ago

Ball three locked, Multeebol hass bekunn.
T3 would be one of the last games to leave my collection.
For a Stern this thing is built like a tank.

Spotlights_007.jpgSpotlights_007.jpg

#16 11 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

For a Stern this thing is built like a tank.

With the small exception that EVERY T3 (that I put on route) I've owned has for some reason or another blown the fuse that controls the insert lamps. It only happens every couple months (maybe after extended sessions?)

I have never LED'd out a T3 but I would imagine that would put less strain on the circuit and help eliminate the problem....

#17 11 years ago

my ball gate is missing right behind the far left pop bumper. I have the bracket but the wire is gone. can someone take a closeup pic of it so i can see what way it swings. I need to make the wire.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

aha! That is a great tip, it got quite old when I was playing it.

When I ask people why they don't like the game most of them say it is because of that quote.
I think it would rate higher without it or at least not on every ball.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from marlboroa:

my ball gate is missing right behind the far left pop bumper. I have the bracket but the wire is gone. can someone take a closeup pic of it so i can see what way it swings. I need to make the wire.

That is a support for the plastic, no gate required.
It isn't missing, it was never there.

#20 11 years ago

Here is your pic.

ngr_002.jpgngr_002.jpg

#21 11 years ago

well then im missing a sticker lol. thanks

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-terminator-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.