Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
20150111_201246.jpg

#1 8 years ago

What the current price going for an unshopped mostly working T2 ??
Thanks!

#2 8 years ago

1500-1900

#3 8 years ago

$1300-$1600

#4 8 years ago

Try 2200-2700

#5 8 years ago

MO is 2k....then give or take on condition.............Joey

#6 8 years ago

1500-1700 unshopped and maybe a few issues
2k plus if its nice
the sky is the limit if you have a HUO or HEP

#7 8 years ago

You either stuck it to someone when you sold or overpaid when you bought.

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

You either stuck it to someone when you sold or overpaid when you bought.

Yeah, that sounds like retail prices

#9 8 years ago

Wow...how things have changed in just a couple of years. I sold a fully working, shopped, and pretty nice condition T2 for $1500 just 2 years ago. I know, I know - that was 2 years ago but really, T2 isn't a $2000+ game in unshopped condition. Just say no!

#10 8 years ago

2k all day in decent condition

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

Yeah, that sounds like retail prices

it was very nice, no playfield planking, no broken plastics, gun rebuilt, eye mod, hunter ship mod, t800 mod, fully shopped, new sheet of glass, 8/10 translite. Super clean cabinet. repainted coin door and gun handle. actually traded for a super nice WCS94. I'll be back!!

#12 8 years ago

Decent (not perfect, but solid) examples seem to routinely sell quickly at $1400, and sit at anything more than about $1800. I'd say $1600 is fair, give or take a bit depending on insert wear, plastics, etc.

#13 8 years ago

one sold in 10 minutes at ohio show 2 months back at $1900 needed shopped and a host of other things. flippers didnt even work.
the price is all over the map from 1300 to 3k north pending condition, whats been done to it, etc.
your description for a price is too vague. need pix and lots of details and location is key as well and if shipping is available.

#14 8 years ago

here is my familys t2 description.
USA VERSION
recently completed:
mirror blades
play field fully stripped, buffed , polished correctly...including all parts.
cannon rebuilt, cannon board rebuilt, gun rebuilt, new rubber, new hunter ship, full high end coin takers led kit, sub woofer pro kit, immaculate cabinet and playfield (no insert ware). new targets, new posts, clean in and out, ramps removed, buffed, hand polished shiny bright silver,
fully rebuilt flippers including all new coils and cabinet switches as well as every flipper part above and under the play field.
perfect boards and connectors...
plays better than any t2 ive ever touched...even HUO machines.
is it still a 2k game?

#15 8 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

USA VERSION
recently completed:
mirror blades
cannon rebuilt, cannon board rebuilt, gun rebuilt, new rubber, new hunter ship, full high end coin takers led kit, sub woofer pro kit, immaculate cabinet and playfield (no insert ware). new targets, new posts, clean in and out, ramps removed, buffed, hand polished shiny bright silver,
fully rebuilt flippers including all new coils and cabinet switches as well as every flipper part above and under the play field.
is it still a 2k game?

Soooo..what are you asking for it?

#16 8 years ago

USA VERSION
recently completed:
mirror blades
is it still a 2k game?

Yep....................Joey

#17 8 years ago

USA VERSION
recently completed:
mirror blades
is it still a 2k game?

Yup sounds about 2k to me also as most that stuff is what a working /shopped game sld have if it needed them.

#18 8 years ago

I put an unshopped (but fully working, nice pf, LED'd) T2 at $1800 a couple months ago and had 5 people want to buy it within a day.

#19 8 years ago

If you guys have a lead on working T2's in decent shape for $1400-1600 ill take 10 please. It is hard enough for me to find them for less than 2k with some issues. This may be a location thing. I do know people ask me for them and don't bat an eye at $2800.00 i don't advertise.

20150111_201246.jpg20150111_201246.jpg
#20 8 years ago

Where is that alt translite from?

#22 8 years ago

Well then someone pull my card and come get mine for $2800....only wear is tiny spots at inlane ball drop.................Joey

#23 8 years ago

Mostly working is vauge. Kind of hard to price range considering a new power driver board is $400, a new light bulb is $1, and plastic sets are almost impossible to find.

I would shoot for a final cost of $2100-2600 depending on condition.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

If you guys have a lead on working T2's in decent shape for $1400-1600 ill take 10 please. It is hard enough for me to find them for less than 2k with some issues.

I have had one for sale for over two weeks with no takers. Its a beater, but shopped, LEDed, lots of new parts, and 100% working for $1600. I'd say $1400-1900 is pretty accurate

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

I have had one for sale for over two weeks with no takers. Its a beater, but shopped, LEDed, lots of new parts, and 100% working for $1600. I'd say $1400-1900 is pretty accurate

image.jpgimage.jpg

#26 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

If you guys have a lead on working T2's in decent shape for $1400-1600 ill take 10 please. It is hard enough for me to find them for less than 2k with some issues. This may be a location thing. I do know people ask me for them and don't bat an eye at $2800.00 i don't advertise.

20150111_201246.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Sounds like a deal if you can get 9 more...!!!... ..............Joey

#27 8 years ago

How is the PF and plastics? I get the cab is more than likely trashed but that's ok. Will you ship terminal to terminal?

#28 8 years ago

right,
but if you were the one selling it you would want over 3k.
you realize the sub pro kit and full high end led kit are $450 alone right?
kinda funny, 3 people pm me alone and offered 3k+ for mine...after they saw pix and game play video..lol
aint selling though.
just here to prove a point on some peoples imaginary prices on games who lumps them all together regardless of condition inside and out.

Quoted from bigd1979:

Yup sounds about 2k to me also as most that stuff is what a working /shopped game sld have if it needed them.

#29 8 years ago

I sold my most recent one a few weeks back for $2500. Outstanding cabinet. Only wear on PF was on CPU area. Very fine example. No LEDs or extras.

$1500-$3000 would be the range for a T2 these days I think. Would have to be super nice to fall on the high end.

#30 8 years ago

I sold mine, 2400 Canadian. Good shape, but some pf wear. Terminator eyes, and 1/3 of the inserts were almost illegible. Everything else in really good shape.

#31 8 years ago

I would say 2k for a nice example.

If they are selling for 1300 I will also tak 10 of them.

#32 8 years ago

Picked up a working T2 that was missing the h/k ship and needed one of the red targets replaced for $750 on CL in anchorage 2 yrs ago. I found one on CL here in Fairbanks last year that was in better condition than mine for $950. He put it out on route in Anchorage and the game only needed to have the VUK in the skull replaced. I bet there are less than 2 dozen pinheads in this state so I think this is a major reason why games are cheaper here.... no demand.

#34 8 years ago

right,
but if you were the one selling it you would want over 3k.
you realize the sub pro kit and full high end led kit are $450 alone right?
kinda funny, 3 people pm me alone and offered 3k+ for mine...after they saw pix and game play video..lol
aint selling though.
just here to prove a point on some peoples imaginary prices on games who lumps them all together regardless of condition inside and out.

? I sell all my pins at fair very fair market prices and all fully shopped very clean all working with leds and lots of mods examples Flintstones 2100, rbion huo 3k, getaway 1900, smb 1200, dm 2k, roadshow 2400 need more examples? I must missed the speker kit but I wouldn't sell it with that kit in it if it were me bc most people dont care or pay for speaker mods but I personally if its mods I like .leds definitely dont add money to pins especially if you value them at what u are bc I can do that same game with the same leds for 100.00 or less by not buying the expensive kits , thats your fault on that.i love t2 theme but the gameplay just don't get me much like hs2 just not much going on

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Adrian hook me up bro.

The shipping costs outta here would "kill" the good deal.

#36 8 years ago

I want a Terminator!!!

#37 8 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

20150111_201246.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Hi Rock,

You have a stunning T2, great work.

Where did you get your apron from? It looks great

Regards,
Scott

#38 8 years ago

I just bought a HUO T2 within the first hour of it being posted on CL. Nicest one I have ever seen in person. All original. Batteries were leaking. A few cracked plastics. Bulbs out. Cracked star posts. Guy was not a pinhead. Had it in his game room for last 15 years his friend had it in his before that. He wanted 2k. By the time I got to his house he had 4 other people in line behind me. I say nicest even with the issues because the playfield and cabinet still look new. The pop bumpers and flippers work as if they were new. The bumpers are the strongest of all my pins. The guy just didn't know what he had. He knew people wanted it! I showed him the batteries and crack parts but he was not having any of it due to so many people responding. I carried it out for 1950.00. Saw another the for sale on CL the next day for 2600.00 and it was gone in less than a week. SF Bay area has a T2 on CL for 3k. A DM went within a week here for 2600.00 as well. Portland is just a hot pinball market. Well really the whole west coast. And to be honest the T2 I have is so nice I would have a hard time letting it go period. Someone would have to offer me stupid money because I don't think I'd find another unless is was a refurbished one with a new playfield. It just seems like any DMD machine goes for 2500.00 in the pac nw.

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from pinloverPDX:

I just bought a HUO T2 within the first hour of it being posted on CL. Nicest one I have ever seen in person. All original. Batteries were leaking. A few cracked plastics. Bulbs out. Cracked star posts. Guy was not a pinhead. Had it in his game room for last 15 years his friend had it in his before that. He wanted 2k. By the time I got to his house he had 4 other people in line behind me. I say nicest even with the issues because the playfield and cabinet still look new. The pop bumpers and flippers work as if they were new. The bumpers are the strongest of all my pins. The guy just didn't know what he had. He knew people wanted it! I showed him the batteries and crack parts but he was not having any of it due to so many people responding. I carried it out for 1950.00. Saw another the for sale on CL the next day for 2600.00 and it was gone in less than a week. SF Bay area has a T2 on CL for 3k. A DM went within a week here for 2600.00 as well. Portland is just a hot pinball market. Well really the whole west coast. And to be honest the T2 I have is so nice I would have a hard time letting it go period. Someone would have to offer me stupid money because I don't think I'd find another unless is was a refurbished one with a new playfield. It just seems like any DMD machine goes for 2500.00 in the pac nw.

Things are crazy seems any decent dmd pin sells quickly below 3k which makes since with all the new people in the hobby bc at 3k its still better than spending 4-5 on a new pin.

#40 8 years ago
Quoted from sc0ttf:

Hi Rock,
You have a stunning T2, great work.
Where did you get your apron from? It looks great
Regards,
Scott

Thanks Scott,

The apron i created, i was trying to evolve my diamond plate edition https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-diamond-plate-edition but instead i created what i call the skynet edition T2. The apron was an experiment using UV reactive paint as opposed to backlighting with El paper.

#41 8 years ago

Wow...a lot changes in this hobby in less than a year...when I first started 8-9 months ago...T2 was considerably cheaper than T3....or did that change to....are T3's now a 4k machine instead of 3k..?............Joey

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
3,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 21.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Morgantown, WV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods
Tools
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames
Decorations
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-terminator-2-5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.