Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

HG.jpg
TOTANDONE7.jpg
DL.JPG
100_0046.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Hello, I'm curious as to what this machine is selling for nowadays.

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

$4500-6500 captures 95% of the market in my opinion.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Agreed....sounds like an appropriate range

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Yep, I'll go with that as well. I've followed this a bit, and $4,500 seems like the low right now. Great game.

#5 10 years ago

When was the last time anyone saw one at $4500? Seriously...

#6 10 years ago

I just saw one on CL for $3,300 last month..

#8 10 years ago

Sold for $4k, it was removed off CL fast..

#9 10 years ago

I may sell mine. Owned it for many years. Bit of a gamble as it is a pinball that has stood the test of time. $5900.00. Thinking of Star Trek L.E. by STERN. Would be the first time buying a pinball on faith.

100_0046.JPG100_0046.JPG

#10 10 years ago

I looked for several months for a nice sample and didn't find anything close to $4,500. I did find one at $4,800 but it had some major playfield issues and would have taken a decent investment to fix it up so I passed. Finally got a fairly nice one for $5,700. Based on what I saw out there, I don't think I got a smoking deal, but I don't think it is outside of expectations either.

Wish I had pulled the trigger on one at Expo a couple of years ago at $3k. Where's the DeLorean when you need it...

Scott

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I may sell mine. Owned it for many years. Bit of a gamble as it is a pinball that has stood the test of time. $5900.00. Thinking of Star Trek L.E. by STERN. Would be the first time buying a pinball on faith.

Rob, I would be interested in taking it off your hands if truly interested in selling.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Stuby-Doo:

Rob, I would be interested in taking it off your hands if truly interested in selling.

I would be too, if I had the extra $$. I'm a DOD Gov't employee getting furloughed starting next week. :/

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from toyboy6:

I looked for several months for a nice sample and didn't find anything close to $4,500. I did find one at $4,800 but it had some major playfield issues and would have taken a decent investment to fix it up so I passed. Finally got a fairly nice one for $5,700. Based on what I saw out there, I don't think I got a smoking deal, but I don't think it is outside of expectations either.
Wish I had pulled the trigger on one at Expo a couple of years ago at $3k. Where's the DeLorean when you need it...
Scott

I got your Delorean right here....$4500 to $6500 was the range given, that means the pins that are in players condition will be close to the 4.5K range, not nice ones....my 2 cents DL.JPGDL.JPG

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I just saw one on CL for $3,300 last month..

CL never counts...

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from balbers:

I would be too, if I had the extra $$. I'm a DOD Gov't employee getting furloughed starting next week. :/

Hopefully this won't last long.

#16 10 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

...that means the pins that are in players condition will be close to the 4.5K range, not nice ones....

I guess that was my thinking with that range. I think $4,500 for a rough game is about right now. Trouble is, you don't see this game in real rough condition very often. Most appear to be in fairly good shape and selling in the higher end of that range.

#17 10 years ago

You could jump on this faded to death gem for only $8500

buffalo.craigslist.org link

It was only 10k a few month ago...what a deal!

ETA: Funny.. he actually removed the pics. Wonder why...

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Goonie:

I guess that was my thinking with that range. I think $4,500 for a rough game is about right now. Trouble is, you don't see this game in real rough condition very often. Most appear to be in fairly good shape and selling in the higher end of that range.

I agree, when and if I have the chance to get a TOTAN in the future I will pay more for one that is in good shape.

#19 10 years ago

If you're looking to buy, hope you can find one! IMO, it's a great game!

TOTANDONE7.jpgTOTANDONE7.jpg

#20 10 years ago

Since I have one and markmon just rolled the highscore to be the grand champion last night...i'll sell it for 7k

Now I have those initials on the board....arg

#21 10 years ago

If you're looking to buy, hope you can find one! IMO, it's a great game!

Excellent game! Got me into pinball....a grail pin for sure

HG.jpgHG.jpg

#22 10 years ago

I think TOTAN values are going to jump once CPR releases the repro playfields in Q3 2013. I know I'll be switching my beat PF out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 36.95
$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 84.99
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 9.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 119.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-tales-of-the-arabian-nights and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.