Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PW79
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Checking a price for a buddy that has a TFTC its been in his house for years and before that he said that his father purchased from a private collector for him when he was a kid. To his knowledge it hasn't been routed but don't want to put out there it's HUO without 100 percent proof. It probably needs to be cleaned up and a rubber change but nothing beyond that playfield is perfect and so the the cabinet.

#2 9 years ago

1800-2200 - There was a really nice restored one on here last year listed for 3k if I remember correctly that sat forever so that's probably a good comparison. NOt sure if it ever sold.

#3 9 years ago

I recently sold one with LEDs, mirror blades, topper, extra set of CPR plastics, and a few little extras for $2300.

#4 9 years ago

Wow guys, talk about gotta move em pricing. Within the past year the average eBay sale price for this title has been around $2950, and thats considering over 100 sold

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Within the past year the average eBay sale price for this title has been around $2950, and thats considering over 100 sold

That's wack retail pricing. I bought mine for 1750 put new plastics and an NOS playfield in it and it sold (not too quickly ) @ 2950, probably one of the nicest ones you'll ever see:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-tftc-w-nos-playfield-and-new-plastics-installed-2950

#6 9 years ago

Another buddy of mine traded his mirror bladed, led nice TFTC and like $1000 for a nice TSPP.

#7 9 years ago

and no f'n' way over 100 TFTCs sold @ an average of 2950

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Wow guys, talk about gotta move em pricing. Within the past year the average eBay sale price for this title has been around $2950, and thats considering over 100 sold

Maybe where some other people live....but not in any state near me.

#9 9 years ago

8 in the last year for the $2950 average. The 158 number is for all time sales, average of which is $1649.
http://bostonpinball.biz/ebay_1114.htm

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

8 in the last year for the $2950 average. The 158 number is for all time sales, average of which is $1649.

Boston Pinball captures some pretty skewed #'s:

- There was a $5780 sale in May for a TFTC/Freddy combo
- Then a $4595 sale that went through twice on the same day in November (so it's counting $4595 twice in the average sale #'s)
- a sale in October for $1510 that actually had "needs fuse" in the title
- a "buy it now" sale in June for $1400

I think we can all agree those #'s are outliers (at best). The remaining sales in the last 12 months:

- $2820, $2000, $2600, $2425, $2077. All were bid up to the eventual selling price (a more accurate reflection of market value) with the exception of the $2600 which was a "buy it now".

Average Ebay sale in last 12 months = $2384

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

WE all know what Boston is....we all know it deals with Ebay pricing.

#12 9 years ago

Condition is everything. A beat up and shitty TFTC won't be more than $1400. But a nice one, I mean a really nice one, can go for north of $3K. It's that good of a game.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Condition is everything. A beat up and shitty TFTC won't be more than $1400. But a nice one, I mean a really nice one, can go for north of $3K. It's that good of a game.

I agree...The one you had was really nice!

AS was Herbertbsharp's

But those are very very few and far in between

4 weeks later
#14 9 years ago

I was offered $3000 cash in January 2015 and had to turn it down because I love the game so much and have spent quite a lot of time with the LED's, over 100+ hours deep cleaning and slowly restoring some of the original components. I just can't let this one go, it's too fun, too addicting, and absolutely insane in so many great ways. Definitely a bit under-rated in my opinion.

#15 9 years ago

Just sold a nice One for 2500$

#16 9 years ago

Sold a nice one $2400

#17 9 years ago

I sold an average condition (worked 100%) TFTC for 1500 a few months ago. I pretty much took the first offer, but there wasn't much interest in the game overall.

#18 9 years ago

If he's looking to sell, start the sale price at $2500-800 and then the CURRENT market and his eagerness to sell, and condition will determine the final price.

#19 9 years ago

$1500-$1750 for a nice normal clean game

More for perfect HUO

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
5,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Decals
$ 18.95
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games
Plastics
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-tales-from-the-crypt-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.