(Topic ID: 246904)

Price check T2

By PinballCharlieNY

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190706_220855 (resized).jpg
    20190706_220913 (resized).jpg
    FC6DC559-B0F4-4A40-A328-9B1856B82CFC (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Hey all and price Police. What is the going rate these days for a Williams Terminator 2 ?? It needs to be shopped and has some issues but mostly plays. Thanks in advance!

#2 4 years ago

$2000-$6000

#3 4 years ago

WOW!! That is a large range..

#4 4 years ago

Best I could do with the given info.

#5 4 years ago

Pictures help

#6 4 years ago

I recently Sold a really nice one for $2500. If it has issues less than 2500

#7 4 years ago

Sold my rather nice one for 2450 and then my buddy sold his a month later in similar condition but with a topper for 2700.

Just depends on WHO wants it. WHEN they want it, and how MANY are available.

#8 4 years ago

Condition will play a key part. A good cab and nice playfield will fetch more than a worn and beat example.

I had offers of $2500 and $2700 on my rescued T2 when I brought it to a show a couple weeks ago. Nice playfield, but the cab has issues. Probably should've sold it since they were offering a little more than I could get on the open market, but I wasn't ready to part with it yet.

But an unshopped & working example will probably be in the low 2's if the cosmetics are in good shape.

#9 4 years ago

From what you describe of the machines condition I would say $1,900 to $2,500.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Hey all and price Police.

Since you called....Price Police Chief says you deserve a good deal... $2000

FC6DC559-B0F4-4A40-A328-9B1856B82CFC (resized).jpegFC6DC559-B0F4-4A40-A328-9B1856B82CFC (resized).jpeg
    #11 4 years ago

I have one in good shape with t1000 mod, pdi glass, pinstadiums, cointaker leds and a handful of other mods that i put on fb and cl last week at $4000. Have received 0 interest.

20190706_220913 (resized).jpg20190706_220913 (resized).jpg20190706_220855 (resized).jpg20190706_220855 (resized).jpg
    #12 4 years ago

Lol 4k...was it arnies personal machine? Good lord.

#13 4 years ago

So if it is absolutely cq (mine if I decided to add new cabinet decals and powdered/chromed hardware) i still think at $5000 it would sit on the market for awhile.

The problem is that for that price you could get a metallica, tspp, or something else newer/deeper for the same price. Although it is a theme that people go chasing after and will tend to over pay for.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Lol 4k...was it arnies personal machine? Good lord.

Ha, no it was a guy that told his wife that he would list it for sale. Not very motivated seller

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from majicman110:

So if it is absolutely cq (mine with new cabinet decals and powdered/chromed hardware) i still think at $5000 it would sit on the market for awhile.
    The problem is that for that price you could get a metallica, tspp, or something else newer/deeper for the same price. Although it is a theme that people go chasing after and will tend to over pay for.

Exactly. T2 is a very basic game. One trick pony, shoot the skull, load the cannon, repeat. Snooze. Thats why I sold mine. I love the movie, love the art of the pin, but the gameplay is boring as hell.

Unless you have really wanted a cq t2, no pinhead in his right mind would spend much over 3kish for t2,

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from majicman110:

Ha, no it was a guy that told his wife that he would list it for sale. Not very motivated seller

Lol...id take pdi glass for my shadow....

#17 4 years ago
    Quoted from majicman110:

And the pinstadiums and pdi glass alone were $750ish

Add topper and hand painted t1000 for another $400

And a guy that says "sure baby, I'll sell it in a second if I can turn a profit on it"

#18 4 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Exactly. T2 is a very basic game. One trick pony, shoot the skull, load the cannon, repeat. Snooze. Thats why I sold mine. I love the movie, love the art of the pin, but the gameplay is boring as hell.
    Unless you have really wanted a cq t2, no pinhead in his right mind would spend much over 3kish for t2,

Agree. There isn't really any reason to. It is my fourth pin in a collection of 4. I definitely play it the least but non pin people gravitate toward it when they come over. Plus the rules are easy for them to pick up.

#19 4 years ago

Some big points can be racked up hitting that right orbit...the super jackpot is obviously where the big points are, but a guy has to shoot the whole table to get the biggest scores. Only reason I sold my second T2 was because the inserts were raised and the playfield wasn’t the best. If I can find one with a super nice playfield, I wouldn’t mind owning another. I have a mint NOS Translite that I haven’t sold because I’m hoping to get another.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-t2-5?hl=majicman110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.