• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (1).jpg
IMG_4400.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Have a possible t2 I am looking at. It has been routed but in good shape and works. What's a good buy price? $1500.

#2 9 years ago

yes. There are a million T2s around I wouldn't pay more than that for a routed one.

Lots of them are pretty beat up so prepare the "this game is beat up" spiel. Be ready to point out the toasted connectors/GI wires soldered directly to boards, the skull insert wear, playfield wear near flippers, cracked/missing skull and HK ship, broken sling plastics etc (yes I've had a lot of T2s lol)

Honestly a fresh off route one I'd be aiming for $1,000 or why bother (unless it's super nice under all the dirt). You can get a nice ones from collectors for not much more than that.

#3 9 years ago

I overpaid for my T2 at $2400. It was my first pin but its in pretty good shape with only 1 broken plastic I didnt notice until I got it home. Cabinet is not great but it had a few mods so I'm not too upset.

For $1500 you cant really get burned as they've been going around here in good shape for $1700-$2100.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

yes. There are a million T2s around I wouldn't pay more than that for a routed one.
Lots of them are pretty beat up so prepare the "this game is beat up" spiel. Be ready to point out the toasted connectors/GI wires soldered directly to boards, the skull insert wear, playfield wear near flippers, cracked/missing skull and HK ship, broken sling plastics etc (yes I've had a lot of T2s lol)
Honestly a fresh off route one I'd be aiming for $1,000 or why bother (unless it's super nice under all the dirt). You can get a nice ones from collectors for not much more than that.

I agree with this. With how often these come up for sale, if you are patient, you can find some very nice ones for not much more that what you are thinking of paying for this one.

#5 9 years ago

Good luck finding one these days under $1500. More likely $1700 - $2000. I just took one in trade and still didn't get lower than that.

#6 9 years ago

I wouldn't pay more than 1700 for a nice one. Owned one a couple years ago. Gone in 3 months. Didn't think it was that great.

#7 9 years ago

Crazi Levi is dead on.
Unless you are a Terminator theme fan, have patience.

Biggest issue for me with T2, besides being too easy, is this.
Demo Man is 3 times the pinball, at practically the same cost, maybe $200-$300 more.
A lot more bang for your buck.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from fishmanrob:

Owned one a couple years ago. Gone in 3 months. Didn't think it was that great.

I need to sell my T2 soon don't let the secret out

#9 9 years ago

T-2 is one of my favorite machines to play when I am in no condition to take on some of the others. I paid around 2k for a very nice one.

#10 9 years ago

Some of us actually love T2 - not a bad game to have in a larger collection. I restored everything including cc'd pf except for new cab decals since they are not available.

I never have a problem selling T2 and never ask $1500 either...

#11 9 years ago

fun pin. any broken plastics? 1500 seems right if its decent shape. i wouldn't sell mine for 1500

#12 9 years ago

Thanks for the responses guys. No broken plastics. Again, pretty nice shape. Not a total beater at all. Ill post pics when acquired. I had one before but paid $600 bucks for it. times have changed.

#13 9 years ago

Had one on loan from my brother ... loved it. I'll get another nice one down the road, and fully expect to pay more than $2k

#14 9 years ago

Prices are kept down by condition...very hard to find nice examples. Really nice ones are going $2200 to $2500...if mods, add to that price. With a new Terminator movie getting ready to hit the cinemas, look for prices to increase.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Prices are kept down by condition...very hard to find nice examples. Really nice ones are going $2200 to $2500...if mods, add to that price. With a new Terminator movie getting ready to hit the cinemas, look for prices to increase.

Nah. Prices increased absolutely $0.00 dollars when the last couple of films came out, and this new one looks to be even worse. That franchise is heading into 4th Planet of the Apes sequel territory.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nah. Prices increased absolutely $0.00 dollars when the last couple of films came out, and this new one looks to be even worse. That franchise is heading into 4th Planet of the Apes sequel territory.

Um... wasn't there only one movie since this game came out?

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Um... wasn't there only one movie since this game came out?

Two. Genisys will be the third since T-2. Rise of the machines, Resurrection, and Genisys.

#18 9 years ago

I would expect to pay 1800 for a decent one these days...

#20 9 years ago

Deal feel through. Damn.

#21 9 years ago

That looks to be very nice and a possible CC playfield. I would pay 3k for a very nice example.

#22 9 years ago

Just pulled this in last night.

IMG_4400.JPGIMG_4400.JPG
#23 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Just pulled this in last night.

IMG_4400.JPG 371 KB

Nice. looks like a good find there Scott.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice. looks like a good find there Scott.

It was part of a nine pin trade I did...

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

It was part of a nine pin trade I did...

Whoa. That is crazy. You are going to have to tell me about that at the next league event.

#26 9 years ago

tree fiddy - all games are tree fiddy
download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 21.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9.95
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, OH
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-t2-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.