10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Ronnie1114
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

Well, I have decided that it will be simpler for me to but a new mpu board then repair the on I have. So, I was wondering if it is worth anything as-is. It boots fine but you get almost no sounds and no music. Also the displays kind go wonky but you can play a game and everything other than that works. I have had mixed opinions on weather the board is repairable and how much it would cost. It came out of a F14 Tomcat. So any opinions on how much I should ask or if it is even worth anything would be greatly appreciated.

#2 10 years ago

you can put a picture of your mpu to see damage.

#3 10 years ago

$50-$100 depending on how bad.

#4 10 years ago

As for the price check, not much.

I watch all these for sale including ebay.

$50-$75

I've had boards repaired, price is a minimum $100 with acid damage, which is probably pretty bad if the music and sounds don't work.

My high speed board with acid damage costed $180+ shipping there to have fixed. While it was out for repair i bought a converted 11a, now i use the original as a spare.

#5 10 years ago

I would agree on the $50-100 range, depending on how bad the damage is. That range is for a board that people would consider 'repairable'.

I've turned some away, it really depends on how wide an area of the board is damaged.

#6 10 years ago

OK thanks for the replies.

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from johnwartjr:

I would agree on the $50-100 range, depending on how bad the damage is. That range is for a board that people would consider 'repairable'.
    I've turned some away, it really depends on how wide an area of the board is damaged.

I have emailed you about this one before and you said it was repairable.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-sys-11-mpu-board-with-battery-damage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.