(Topic ID: 53050)

price check superman

By StrykersArcade

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

I have a pair of superman machines. One working with cab and playfield wear and another with a perfect cab and a playfield is a solid 7.5 or better but the machine is apart. I am going to sell them as a package. What should I ask for them?

#2 10 years ago

An average Superman can be priced so differently depending on location. Without pictures, I would think that a GREAT deal would be $1,000 for both. An average deal would be $1,200-$1,800.

In my mind, I would consider the working game to be $800-$1,200 depending on your target market. The perfect cab project would be about $400-$600 in my mind.

Another important feature to check is the superman drop targets. If broken or missing, they are $25 each to replace.

Good luck with your sale!

Marcus

#3 10 years ago

GLWS.Evening bump.

#4 10 years ago

Thanks xerico. That's what i was thinking.

#5 10 years ago

Or just wait for the Stern Superman to be announced and then sell them as a package for more

*sorry, just had to keep the rumor train chugging

#6 10 years ago

Then it's a prototype!

1 week later
#7 10 years ago

I am going to offer both machines up for 1600.00 one is.complete and working but needs a full shopping. It is a 6.5 on a scale of 10. The other is a very nice cabinet with populated playfield and harness. Only one backglass. Second cab is a 8.5-9 in condition and the playfield about the same.

I might start a new post with pics if anyone is interested or I get time. Trade offers always welcome.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-superman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.