IMG_1569[1].JPG
IMG_1568[1].JPG
IMG_1526[1].JPG
IMG_1522[1].JPG
IMG_1527[1].JPG
IMG_1523[1].JPG
IMG_1521[1].JPG
IMG_1520[1].JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago

Radical! is a PHENOMENAL game. I love how it makes you spread your shots around the play field to collect the letters, you really need to get good at every shot. The game doesn't have official combos, but the way the shots are setup, you often have to make 1 or 2 shots to make a third. It's like a prehistoric combo system

I'm running the PAPA tournament roms in mine to take the randomness out of the jackpot. It defaults to 5 million when it's hit no matter what the display says. That makes it more fun to play against others in my opinion.

When I was looking for my radical, I had to take what I could get. In the end I got VERY lucky, but I wouldn't hesitate to spend $2K, or even $2.5K on a really nice one. I haven't seen another pop up let alone a really nice one since I was lucky enough to grab this one.

Shockingly easy game to shop, the ramps come up really easy, but you do have to do 4 flipper rebuilds and it has the extra pop bumper.

Excellent game. BTW, take those horrible plastic leg protectors off, they can do as much damage as not having protectors at all. Use these:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2711

or these:

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2434

#16 9 years ago

I paid $600 for mine, but I don't think it's a $600 game... Nobody is saying it's a $2K game based on one sale. When I was looking hard, I couldn't find one under $2K.

Quoted from davewtf:

I guess they are now based on one person on pinside paying that for one.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room
Decorations
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/price-check-super-nice-radical?tu=jalpert and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.